WHO ARE YOU Identityprops????!?!?!

YenChih Lin

Master Member
Are you so pathetic to steal graphics from the RPF, my friends and me? I had to comb 10.000 gallery images to replicate my CSI Gil Gissom ID for my own amusement - put time in it, just to see your ******* ***** ******* to make a quick buck… I swear, I'll find a way to shut you down! You have no respect of other peoples work even if there IS a Creative Common license on the image
cursing.gif
. I can guess surely that I AM NOT the only one here!

Here is my deviantart page: CSI Gil Grissom ID season 4-5 by ~Pencilshade on deviantART

and here's his shameless plug: CSI Gil Grissom ID Card From the Identity Props Store

CmdrKerner (my best friend) is also a victim of him, lots of images are on his site.

Either he's a member here or else. I can't explain, how he can access the paper-props forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say, are you sure it was your design, but after doing some googling, I see you are the only one that has that yellow border.

What a complete jerk! Its one thing printing it off and tellin your friends you made it, but to sell the things online, have an actual BUSINESS and take credit for other peoples work?

Thats just wrong. Thankfully the internet is full of public information, even if your doman is protected. I think we should make some phonecalls.

P.O. Box 6197, Denver, CO, 80206, US
Phone: +1.7202492374
Email Address: identityprops.com@protecteddomainservices.com

Sorry to hear that... I had some wallpapers I designed put on several different freeshare websites without my knowledge or permission. Fortunately, they all had a watermark holo that they didn't remove. It's made me cautious when I put my designs on the web... I hate, just hate putting watermark holos on my designs when I post them, but on some sites I have to. I agree with Hinkypunk, contact them, and keep a record of what they're saying (email is good for this).

I did call, the tech guy was very helpful, they are only hosting the DNS and said, that the registerer protected his ID - but refered me to:

http://who.is/whois-ip/74.52.125.130/

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: The Planet Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560
OrgAbuseEmail:
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE271-ARIN

I should give a call and mention the domain name. Will keep you posted.

EDIT: have to leave a message only - will write an email instead.

That guy contacted me early this week to see if I'd be interested in letting him use my designs for a percentage of the sale. He claimed that he did that with several people. I polity told him no thanks. Now that I read this it makes me mad that someone does this. It's one thing to use someones art work for inspiration or even actually getting their permission., but that's just not cool.

No they only signed their emails with their web address. It struck me as odd because they seemed more interested in the art work then a partnership.

I know we carry ID's for the FBI, CIA and NSA but they look nothing like the real ones. Which I did on purpose because I personally don't want to go to jail. Heck I had a customer who works for the CIA actually thank me for it being easily discernible as a novelty card and for adding the disclaimer on the back.

I know we carry ID's for the FBI, CIA and NSA but they look nothing like the real ones. Which I did on purpose because I personally don't want to go to jail. Heck I had a customer who works for the CIA actually thank me for it being easily discernible as a novelty card and for adding the disclaimer on the back.

Actually, there are no NSA ID cards. That's a myth perpetuated by movies and tv. They have DoD Common Access Cards.

As I compare his (common access card, mil id) to mine, i notice it's the previous generation, but still, from the picture, its pretty good.

Wes

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back