WHO ARE YOU Identityprops????!?!?!

I was thinking the same thing... In this age of Google Image Search, I would sure hope US Military bases have adapted by now and are requiring a bit more than a laminated color copy of an ID card to gain access.

It's a whole lot harder than that to drive onto the backlot at film/TV studios even if you've had an office there for 7 years! :)

Don't you have any non-counterfietable security on your ID cards then lol?

That is mad scary!

I sssumed that because ther are us army id cards plastered all over the internet taht ou would have some form of security on them.

mg very scary!!??

Don't you have any non-counterfietable security on your ID cards then lol?

That is mad scary!

I sssumed that because ther are us army id cards plastered all over the internet taht ou would have some form of security on them.

mg very scary!!??

Unfortunately, that and less is all that is required to get on a number of bases. If you have the correct or correct looking sticker on your bumper you can also get on a lot of bases.

Of course, there are a lot of places that you can't go even if you have a valid ID Card or Sticker. Then you have to prove you have legitimate business on that base.

I got a little bored, so I thought I would check out the identity props store on ebay and guess what I found.

This BSG prop by our own Cmdr. Kerner. It shows as being listed on July 28th.

It appears that this (expletive deleted) is still stealing other peoples work and selling them as his own.

Have there been any updates/leads in dealing with this !@#$@?

Last edited:
*sigh* what about the guys with the LEO connections? Did they have a lead?

I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully they're working on it.

Another thing I noticed, some of the cards he's posted look like they were fairly recent posts here. I wonder if he's snuck back in, or if another member is feeding them to him on the sly.

Wow...You guys are seriously calm about this.

As for the Military ID's and such, contact Dept of Homeland Security. They'll crawl up his "South End" with a microscope, freeze his accounts, talk to his nieghbors, goto where he works, call his relitives...fun :lol

That'S easy for you to say, he isn't making a buck of your stuff - I got again sick seeing my CSI ID selling off ebay! I want this ****** down !

A bit of a bump for this one.

Apparently this #^$#^%^ is still at it. There's a fellow on Deviantart who just had his latest ID card design (a Jupiter 2 card) stolen by our favorite scumbag. He is so pissed that he's removed every ID card design he had posted in his Devianart Gallery, and stated that he will "NO LONGER DESIGN ANY ID CARD FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE FOR ANY REASON".

This fellow had some great skill, and produced some fantastic ID's over the years, but because of one persons greed, now he will no longer be sharing his creations with anyone. Just shows how the minority can ruin it for the majority.

A bit of a bump for this one.

Apparently this #^$#^%^ is still at it. There's a fellow on Deviantart who just had his latest ID card design (a Jupiter 2 card) stolen by our favorite scumbag. He is so pissed that he's removed every ID card design he had posted in his Devianart Gallery, and stated that he will "NO LONGER DESIGN ANY ID CARD FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE FOR ANY REASON".

This fellow had some great skill, and produced some fantastic ID's over the years, but because of one persons greed, now he will no longer be sharing his creations with anyone. Just shows how the minority can ruin it for the majority.

Thank you very much, Bear. I appreciate that. :)

Yep, that's me. I have indeed taken down my IDs, and am not planning on making any more for dA. I still have them, though; I put too much into that Gallifrey passport to delete it. I still make them for my own entertainment, or (if I'm feeling brave enough) I'll upload them for RPF'ers to use here.

I've tried to write people who've bought them, telling them that they could get them FOR FREE, but it seems that they either think I'm just trying to cause trouble, or they just don't care.

Funny thing about the Jupiter II card...since they had to re-colour it to remove my name I plastered all over it, they couldn't match the font (or what some of the words said), so they played it by ear. It seems that it's now a 'JUPITER A' card...

Dear Tremas, the same thought crossed my mind… I'm still undecided, if I should cease posting my stuff on dA. A shame, because I'd love to share the things I've done.

I agree this guy is a waste of air. Tremas: If you did offer them on here keep track of who you provide them to so you know who could have access to copy them and somehow maybe hide an id # in them?

MACGYVER Phoenix Foundation for Research ID Card From the Identity Props Store

MacGyver ID Card by ~CmdrKerner on deviantART

Hi guys,

this little thief is even selling my MacGyver ID card with the watermark from dA.

Dietrich

"See? We wouldn't sell things made by OTHER people without permission! The watermark proves that! How could we sell it, unless the artist gave us the okay?"

Either that, or they're too stupid to see it there. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Dear Tremas, the same thought crossed my mind… I'm still undecided, if I should cease posting my stuff on dA. A shame, because I'd love to share the things I've done.

Especially since Cmdr.Kerner's latest incident shows that watermarks really aren't that effective at stopping them.

I agree this guy is a waste of air. Tremas: If you did offer them on here keep track of who you provide them to so you know who could have access to copy them and somehow maybe hide an id # in them?

Might be worth looking into. :)
I might just put them up here (in one of the 'Member's Only' areas) anyway. I can't justify selling them, as (A) I don't own the copyrights of the subjects, and (B) it's basically a 'Do-It-Yourself' kind of offer, anyway: right click it, and add your own info.

Here's the journal post I made on my dA page, in all its 'glory':

IDENTITYPROP A-Holes Strike Again

Well well well.

Because of the dickishness of Identityprops, I am deleting any and all ID cards from my gallery, effective immediately. I will NO LONGER DO ANY ID CARDS FOR ANYONE, OR FOR ANY SUBJECT!

Proof? How's this: My Jupiter 2 card:
Alpha Control ID Card by ~Carthoris on deviantART

And, theirs:
http://www.identityprops.com/media/...5fb8d27136e95/a/l/alpha_control_id_card_2.png
Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store

As you can see, they've removed my name, and altered the font, because they couldn't match it properly. It's no longer a case of "Well, we MADE them ourselves!" or, "We've FOUND them like this!". So, screw it. Any cards (and their links) are now DOWN.

Don't blame me, though....blame these parasitic scumsuckers for this.

Thank you very much, Bear. I appreciate that. :)

Yep, that's me. I have indeed taken down my IDs, and am not planning on making any more for dA. I still have them, though; I put too much into that Gallifrey passport to delete it. I still make them for my own entertainment, or (if I'm feeling brave enough) I'll upload them for RPF'ers to use here.

I've tried to write people who've bought them, telling them that they could get them FOR FREE, but it seems that they either think I'm just trying to cause trouble, or they just don't care.

Funny thing about the Jupiter II card...since they had to re-colour it to remove my name I plastered all over it, they couldn't match the font (or what some of the words said), so they played it by ear. It seems that it's now a 'JUPITER A' card...

Your very welcome.

It sucks that thie scumbag is taking your things but when are you guys going to learn NOT to put your things on Deviantart?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back