WHO ARE YOU Identityprops????!?!?!

He won't. I just sent that link to the FBI. Sorry, but as a Soldier, i can not and will not allow that. The card will not allow a person access to our IT systems, but if the are good enough, it *could* allow someone access to base. Screw that.

Wes

Way to go Wes:thumbsup

I was about to do this, and I see I'm not the only one to report this #$^%^$^&.

Hopefully, he's now discovering that you should never tick of the military, or the RPF.:)

Thanks. I thought about contacting the military law enforcement/investigators, but since this guy is (it seems) Canadian, or at least IN Canada, there's nothing they can do.

Wes

well, the FBI is also domestic but this is one of those wierd gray areas because it involves military id's, homeland security, etc...my guys seem to thnk they have a stake in this so they are going to open an investigation. It may well be at some point they have to hand off but its good to know that several federal agencies are looking at this clown simultabeously

well, the FBI is also domestic but this is one of those wierd gray areas because it involves military id's, homeland security, etc...my guys seem to thnk they have a stake in this so they are going to open an investigation. It may well be at some point they have to hand off but its good to know that several federal agencies are looking at this clown simultabeously

Agreed. I give 2 craps as to who gets him as long as someone does.

Are you so pathetic to steal graphics from the RPF, my friends and me? I had to comb 10.000 gallery images to replicate my CSI Gil Gissom ID for my own amusement - put time in it, just to see your ******* ***** ******* to make a quick buck… I swear, I'll find a way to shut you down! You have no respect of other peoples work even if there IS a Creative Common license on the image
cursing.gif
. I can guess surely that I AM NOT the only one here!

Here is my deviantart page: CSI Gil Grissom ID season 4-5 by ~Pencilshade on deviantART

and here's his shameless plug: CSI Gil Grissom ID Card From the Identity Props Store

CmdrKerner (my best friend) is also a victim of him, lots of images are on his site.

Either he's a member here or else. I can't explain, how he can access the paper-props forum.

Hi guys,

so far this guy is selling these graphics from me:

Alien Nation Sam Francisco ID Drivers License From the Identity Props Store
ALIAS id card CIA business cards From the Identity Props Store
Buzz Lightyear ID Card Toy Story Prop - Other ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Ferengi ID Card Star Trek Credit Card Prop - Star Trek ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Klingon Warrior Academy Parking Permit Starfleet - Star Trek ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Klingon Warrior Academy Parking Permit Starfleet - Star Trek ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Star Trek Multi Label prop ID Card - Star Trek ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Star Wars Deathstar Visitor id Card - Star Trek ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Star Wars Pod Race Backstage Access Card - Star Trek ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Startrek B48 Parking Pass - Star Trek ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Austin Powers ID Card British Secret Service - Austin Powers ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Battlestar Visitor ID Card Scorpio - Battlestar Galactica ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Battlestar Galactica Visitor Badge - Battlestar Galactica ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Daily Planet Jimmy Olsen Photographer Pass ID Card - Superman ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Clark Kent Press Pass Daily Planet - Superman ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Chloe O'Brian ID Card CTU Badge TV Prop Cards From the Identity Props Store
Counter Terrorist Unit Products ID Card - CTU ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
CTU Badge Jack Bauer TV Show Prop - CTU ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Jack Bauer ID Card Counter Terrorist Unit Costume - CTU ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Dharma Initiative Research Access Card LOST - LOST ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Luthorcorp ID Card Lois Lane Sadie Blodgett From the Identity Props Store
Smallville Luthorcorp ID Card Lex Luthor - Smallville ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Lois Lane Press Pass Metropolis Inquisitor - Smallville ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Fringe ShowMeCard Id Badge - Fringe ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Heroes Props Pinehearst Company Business Card on PVC Plastic - Heroes ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Pinehearst Company Access Card - Heroes ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
US Air Force ID Card Stargate USAF Research Institute - Stargate ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Stargate Scorpia Visitor ID Card - Stargate ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
STARFLEET ID CARD - Starfleet ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
Star Wars Cosplay Tie Fighter ID Card Pilot License - Star Wars ID Cards - Entertainment ID Cards - ID Cards From the Identity Props Store
James Bond MI6 ID Card From the Identity Props Store

This is no fun anymore.

Dietrich

If he were accidentally added to the terror watch list he may have a problems coming to the US to check that PO box........

So sorry to hear this YCL & Dietrich. I've seen people sell something or other that was produced by someone else, but never on THIS scale. It is truly shameful.

You guys do fantastic work to share, but you must try not let unscrupulous people like this detract you from the personal fun part of it for you.

Never lost the personal fun, alan, but it's one thing to politely ask for sharing something or permission and another one just "stealing" for your own profit. People, not only we two, that are victims, but also on deviantart (go search for "ID Cards"), who has taken dedication and personal time to do what you see here on the RPF or deviantart.

Mostly I did everything out of necessacity, because I wanted this prop replica or that, which isn't available in accuracy like the Gil Grissom CSI ID or the "I want to believe" poster and "Morleys" cigarette package, or just being inspired by a franchise like Resident Evil - the Umbrella ID. I like to share, but with the CC rules: No profit out of the image, just for personal fun and no change. And I'm really the last person here, who would say no. I have been helpful for years, because I believe, that things can be better, when we help each other - maybe I'm naive, but that's me.

He won't. I just sent that link to the FBI. Sorry, but as a Soldier, i can not and will not allow that. The card will not allow a person access to our IT systems, but if the are good enough, it *could* allow someone access to base. Screw that.

Wes

(y)thumbsup WAY UP on that. Good job Wes. Thanks brother. :cool

What a frakking D-bag. POS.

I mean come on. Yeah, stealing others work and proffiting on it IS bad.

But making fake military ID's? :confused

I hope they put him in federal A-pound prison!

I mean, for the love of God. Let's help terrorists for a quick buck? :sick

He has some that are similar to what I carry but it looks like he changed color's and layout a bit.

Not to make light Naschell, but lemme get this right....You think he took some of yours too...because they're just like yours...only different? :p

Not to make light Naschell, but lemme get this right....You think he took some of yours too...because they're just like yours...only different? :p

Yeah I guess it probably seems trivial since it looks like he changed them slightly. And considering he's blatantly stole the artwork from several people.

It just annoys me that this guy would claim one thing in emails to me earlier this week, and low and behold he lied.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back