Darth Vader Reveal MK II

LM1

It has been a while!

Some of you guys may remember that I was working on a Vader reveal that was a combination of OT & PT. Well my patience got the better of me and I sold the whole thing, scratch built mask, scratch build accessories, collected accessories and molds. Thought I'd never think of it again BUT!!!!

I have been visiting site as of late, and ALL the mention of reveals and parts has re awakened my interest.

I am planning on getting the Sideshow Reveal for the OT side of things, so want to do a FULL ON EPIII Reveal from scratch. Problem is that ALL the reseach that I amassed, particularily blueprints of various parts ( which I found on the Vader Reveal Builders Club - which is nolonger there ) have also gone. WHY DID I SELL THE MOLDS!!!!!!!!!

I am going to build the helmet from Scratch again, so any measurements from any one who has the MR Helmet would be greatly appreciated.

I would also be interested in the Vader Reveal parts that are being discussed over in the Junkyard, but just need to up my threads so that I can state my interest.

Any info, pics, diagrams and measurements would be greatly appreciated.

Below are some of the things that I made and let go!!!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!

HelmetItems.jpg

NeckItems.jpg

ChinItems1.jpg

TwoPiece.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys, but as I stated SOLD everything and am starting ALL OVER again.

If I am not mistaking, brian ( tk1565 ) brought the molds and all, and he currently has some items over in the junkyard.

Like I said, starting all over again, so if anyone can point me in the right direction ( diagrams, measurements, parts whatever ) it would be greatly appreciated.

Nick

Oh well don't I feel silly for skimming the post. :)

If I had a vader helmet of any sort I would be happy to give you measurements. But alas i'm poor. :lol

Hi LM1

the image with the zippers marked ZP1 - are these the ones I did? still got some left over from a batch I did'nt sell if your interested?

Also was going to scan in my parts you've marked L9,L4, L8, L7a L7B L7C and make 2d cad blueprints so that these could be laser cut from metal as all my parts are plastic.

I tried to get the real vents parts from the original company who still make these parts but I recall they wanted around £140 for them:eek

Hey Neil,

I think that the metal zipper could have been one that I got from you after I made one from scratch and created the mold.

Mate whatever you or anyone else has in terms of parts ( particularily metal or plastic ), blueprints etc would be of great help.

I would prefer to source metal parts as much as posible, but I think it will be inevitable that a number of parts will need to be scratch built, hence measurements, blueprints etc.

I have attached some more pics of ALL the parts I made and HAD.:cry

P8170193.jpg

P8180196.jpg

P9040236.jpg

P9040240.jpg

P9170269.jpg

P9270284.jpg

ChinItems2.jpg

Seeing all of that in one lace almost makes me cry knowing how hard it was to get off of that and how hard it probably will be in the future *le sigh*
We are in the same boat my friend. Ugg.

Could you please post a high-res picture of the black "rubberized" wires?
I am especially keen on getting my hands on a set of the ones with the "nipples", which the vocoders/ feeding tube-ends attach to.
My kit is missing these and I am not keen on doing them myself.

Do I get this right, that you´re offering these?;)

Markus

Last edited:
Seeing all of that in one lace almost makes me cry knowing how hard it was to get off of that and how hard it probably will be in the future *le sigh*
We are in the same boat my friend. Ugg.

Are you looking for these parts?
SHould have quite a bunch of resin conversion parts from my Natty15d kit, since I upgraded.

Drop me a line if you´re interested and I´ll see what I can dig out of my basement

Markus

Markus, this thread has been bumped from the past ... it's a shame that people start a thread and then do not bring it to a conclusion ... even if it takes me 30 years I always put a WIP thread to a good end ;)

Chaim

P.S. I'm still short some parts for my reveal ... so if Vycanthus forfits ... you may expect a PM from me :)

Has anyone put together a kit of parts as of yet? As an experienced mold maker I see people all over these threads spilling over with talent...Why are they so hard to get?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back