Show Me Your Webshooters!

JMA610

I'm looking for a great version of Spidey's webshooters that I can use for showcasing in my house (I'd prefer that they were also wearable). So, that being said, I want to see your shooters. But PLEASE let me know what you used and roughly how much it cost to make. Thanks! I'm hoping to see lots of good stuff from you guys :)

I used to own a replica of the prototype for the maquire shooters before they went with the organic, I'll post some pics up, not sure if your looking for that version, but they were really cool!

I can also post a pic of my webshooter - it was made by....er....umm.....I have no idea. It's in it's component parts, and needs a band or some nylon webbing to hold it all together. It greatly resembles the 1970's Nicholas Hammond version. :)

Pics later. :)

Profiles in history?! Is that a current auction??

That's one of my old Hammond/70's TV show replicas. :lol:lol

5024-shooters.jpg

You know what would even be more funnier E-mail them and demand to get that Pic out of there.

You don't want you Rep. ruined by any association with them! :D

I'd like to see it at least make the catalog before they get clued in. :thumbsup

You know what would even be more funnier E-mail them and demand to get that Pic out of there.

You don't want you Rep. ruined by any association with them! :D

HA! I didn't look at the date...but that's cool. I guess I have one of yours, Rylo...got it in a trade a long time ago.

How would I go about getting the strap to hold it all together, by the way? Is there a substitute I could use?

(sorry, don't mean to hijack).

That's a pretty old run. I used something like neoprene, but everything is 'bolt-on' so you could use anything you want, really. Cut yourself a strip of leather the width of the catridges and you're in business. :thumbsup

HA! I didn't look at the date...but that's cool. I guess I have one of yours, Rylo...got it in a trade a long time ago.

How would I go about getting the strap to hold it all together, by the way? Is there a substitute I could use?

(sorry, don't mean to hijack).

Here is my movie prototype shooter, loved the design, cant wait to see what they come up with for the new movie!

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

that thing looks awesome. its probably the coolest most life like web shooters ive ever seen, what the story on these, i never knew there were prototypes made for the movie or that they were ever serious about having mechanical webshooters.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back