Doctor Who Series 6 - "Cybermat"

davidnagel

Sr Member
So, who will be the first to replicate the new cybermat as seen in the latest James Corden/Matt Smith filming?

I would love to try this one...it looks so cute!

Last edited:
Re: Doctor Who New Enemy/Prop *spoilers*

oh wow, are they overclocked along with all those neons? lol.

Too bad they don't open up and chop off your arm like the SAWS from screamers.

The tags work it's just that you wrote spoilers in there and not spoiler.
cheerio

Last edited:

snap to save those leaving the forums
0001cqyb.jpg

Last edited:

That looks like a prime candidate for a nice little 1:1 toy release. Pull back or RC, lights and sound, the works. Character Options must have their eyes on this, a nice little companion to their Cyber voice changing helmet

I haven't seen another shot of it but I wonder if it has a blue rectangular mouth like its humanoid counterparts...

Do they vary from the Adventure Game's version? I've not played it, so don't know...

I haven't seen another shot of it but I wonder if it has a blue rectangular mouth like its humanoid counterparts...

Do they vary from the Adventure Game's version? I've not played it, so don't know...

Yeah, the ones in the computer game look like this apparently:

concept_cybermat.jpg

Arg...looks like he got his new sonic fixed...there goes my hopes of bringing the old one/river song version back.

Now that this little guy is almost not a spoiler anymore - has anyone tried attempting it yet?

I haven't gathered any pieces together yet to bother. Where do you think I can start? He doesn't look very straight, I think its an oval-ish shape along his tail..

Re: Doctor Who Series 6 - "Silver Rat"

Here another's picture - presumably from a trailer that has played (but I can't find)

photo-6_4.jpg

Last edited:

Now that the episode has finally aired does anyone want to give this little guy a go? I rather like the challenge of making those nashers!

i'm sure they will have a toy out soon, i'm going to have a go at making one for my son

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back