Does anyone here have a Sideshow 1:1 C-3PO Bust?

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
If you have one of these, would you mind taking a good, clear shot of the BOTTOM of the base?

400054_press01-001.jpg

There's something slightly odd looking with 3PO's face in that pic...as if he's surprised, but starting to smile.......maybe it's just me, but it don't look right....

Rich

Like a bit wide-eyed in surprise ? I think its just the shadows; the ones over his eyes even make it look like he has his 'eyebrows' raised.

There's something slightly odd looking with 3PO's face in that pic...as if he's surprised, but starting to smile.......maybe it's just me, but it don't look right....

Rich

Like a bit wide-eyed in surprise ? I think its just the shadows; the ones over his eyes even make it look like he has his 'eyebrows' raised.

Thank you guys... now I can't stop looking at his "smile" and his "eyebrows"... And yes, he's definetly smiling (the pic is not mine, if the owner wants it to be removed, let me know):

5367596487_9ff65f67b4_z.jpg

:lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back