Show us your Fallout props!

Here are SOME of mine.
Picture204.jpg

46727_1367088947175_1530238428_30764157_4934488_n.jpg

img1300922023936.jpg

Here is one I am currently working on. The ballistic fist.
img1303747784766.jpg

I am also working on my Enclave Remnant Armor as well.
img1302821821679.jpg

I have more props than this that are fallout related, such as instamash, mentats, nuka cola, a pipboy 3000, my electron charge pack to go along with my gatling laser, tire iron, railway spikes, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment, but, I will try and post those later.

Last edited:
These are some awesome Fallout props. I'm planning on building a Tri-Beam laser rifle. I just need to get dimensions for the body.

I usually lurk here but Fallout is my weakness. I have limited space and equipment but I do the best I can. I'm working on accuracy with these but these are no way accurate to in game shots. Kinda prototype.

Inspired by Ratchets Foamies build I did a Mark 1 AEP7 Laser pistol from Fallout 3 and New Vegas. The mark 1 I did in a day.

AEP7 Laser Pistol Mark 1
Foam board skeleton on the barrel and Foamie's brand 6mm and 2mm craft foam.

The warping on the back piece there is because I did not use the foam board as a base. That's what I get for taking shortcuts. Was only my second scratch build prop however so It was a huge learning experience.

The Mark 2 EAP7 Laser Pistol
This one was made from foam board and foamies as well. Took 3 days but I was taking pictures of every step for an Instructables contest.

I do have a real laser wired up but its a weak cheap POS

The TWO together.

The future Mark 3 I will probably do a wood build ala Nexxt and Vulpin. Its the only way I can think of to get the detail I want. so have been doing some sketch up plans.

Until I can get into a place with a decent amount of room to tinker in besides my corner in the living room I'll have to make due with Perfecting the dimensions and plans in Sketch Up.

Pipboy3000
Using FullMetalSam's tutorial and templates.

before paint.

After Paint. Along side the Mark 1 laser pistol

I'm also working on a stimpak in Sketch Up. I have learned I need to get all the dimensions down first or things can come out a little wonky.

DISREGARD THE Dimension still a work in progress.

Full Collection

IMG00311-20110520-0501 by kender325, on Flickr

That about wraps it up.

I was wondering if anyone here has some helpful tips with making either the Ballistic Fist or the Power Fist. I'm going to be cosplaying as Veronica for Otakon this July and I wanted to try making either of those props for my costume.

I was wondering if anyone here has some helpful tips with making either the Ballistic Fist or the Power Fist. I'm going to be cosplaying as Veronica for Otakon this July and I wanted to try making either of those props for my costume.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone in the Replica Costumes section talking about making a Power fist. You could try searching (click advanced search) that forum for "Fallout" and look through them.

I've mostly stuck to small things lately due to some domestic issues which led me to move out and am now staying with relatives until I can get a new job and place to live.

I've done a couple standard Nuka bottles. Empty and full. A display stand with UV light for a Nuka Cola Quantum.

by kender325, on Flickr

Quite a few Bottle caps I've been playing with. Making others besides just the Nuka Cola. Sanding paint off caps so I can Hydrogen Peroxide and salt them to get a quick rust on them...Works really well I just put the Caps in a plastic cup. cover them with salt and add just enough Hydrogen Peroxide to wet all the salt. DON'T make a soup out of it. Similar to Damp sand. Leave over night. and Any exposed metal is covered in rust.

Here are some alternative Cap Samples we came up with. These are just cap labels. Some of the Vault Tec ones were done because we figured that they would of Had to of stalked the vaults with beer in at least some of them.

I have others but not done completely. Still working on a bottle label and cap design for some Black Isle Ale.

Mostly just tinkering. Think I want to try another shot at the PipBoy 3000. But thats way in the future once I get a nice place to build. Trying to find a place with a nice garage or extra work room of some sort. Hopefully both hehe.

Here are some more.
Picture231.jpg

img1305470176114.jpg

img1305480271457.jpg

img1305495464065.jpg

img1305679718621.jpg

img1307386285481.jpg

img1307717320065.jpg

And here is where I currently stand with my AER14 laser rifle. Just waiting for my Ave's to come in.
img1311020026225.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back