Lifesize E.T. the Extra Terrestial? What's out there?

What are you looking for it in. Resin? Silicone? Latex? I dont know anyone who makes them but if your looking for someone to make on i'd be interested in any material.

Thanks

Johnny

Send me a pm if your interested in getting one made as i'd be more than happy to and ill quote you a price for a silicone one or a resin one. Would you want it painted or blank to paint yourself?

Didn't Howard offer one of these? Or did he only get the head done.

I've always wanted one to go with my communicator.

Hi greatgalling,

I just googled ET prop and found some pictures of an E.T. prop!

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982), original movie props, screen used wardrobe, replica movieprops and film costumes

ET_in_Star_Wars_I.jpg

-Chaim

Last edited:
My dad works for hasbro toy company and has one in his office. Obviously it wouldn't be for sale but I could probly get you a dozen pictures if you wanted to try and build one yourself. Also there's a little plaque and I could get you all the information from the plaque. Tell me if you're interested...

Hi
I have one but I'm not sure who made it. I picked it up off ebay in the UK so maybe it was made here. Here are a couple of pics:

The finger lights up with the switch on the base. Very cool!

Yes that's very nice however not very screen accurate though.

Here's are some reference shot of ET to compare :

ET2.jpg

ET.jpg

That body of Cave_Troll's ET is not quite in the same scale
as his head compared to the original.

-Chaim

Last edited:
Hi there ! I'd like to start building mine ! (I did a Yoda a few months ago and enjoyed it, u can see it here : Yoda : 100% | jsps)

For that, I'd need the precise dimensions of the head, if anybody can help ! Thanks !

I too have one of the old Laundry Hampers. I had it as a child and luckily my
Mother kept it. It sits in my collection unpainted, but I plannon doing a full repaint on it.
It it pretty cool as is, but will look even better painted. Plus these are extremely affordable. I saw one recently on eBay with an
Ending bid of $40.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back