Robocop Reboot (Pre-release)

this movie is gonna
i004112.jpg

Too bad. They had an opportunity to do something really cool, stylistic, and intense. They could easily make a kick ass cyberpunk film here if they wanted to.

If they do make the suit interchangeable they should give him a casual version so he can go undercover.
When I read this I immediately had a vision of the classic Robocop in a Panama hat and a Hawaiian shirt. :facepalm :lol

On a side note, I'm a little saddened by the fact that I just referred to a character from a 1987 movie as "classic". :cry

Joel Kinneman from the killing as (possibly) lead actor, AKA Robocop...Really just adding a face and body to Robocop so it can get blown to pieces early on.

That uncut scene with Murphy was awesome, they must add something in just as, if not more, graphic.

Still has the potential to suffer from horrendously bad writing, production, and studio meddling.

Oh, and it'll be rated PG-13. The over-the-top violence in the original is one of the things that makes it stand out. I still have zero faith in this remake.

Oh, and it'll be rated PG-13. The over-the-top violence in the original is one of the things that makes it stand out. I still have zero faith in this remake.

That's my biggest concern. They're missing what made Robocop what it is. If there isn't anyone exploding on a windshield I'm out. :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back