A new Fallout New Vegas replica! UPDATED 1/15/12

Your snowglobes came out fantastic as well as the Badge! Too bad the Wastelandoutpost is still down, I know some of the other members would love to see your work so far. You inspired me to buy the snowglobes Contec mentioned a while back, I just have yet to get around to putting the darn things together. House renovations have been taking up most of my time. I'm LIBERTYprime over at the outpost by the way. Keep up the great work and hope to see more from you soon!:thumbsup

Thanks everyone! I try and pick things no one else has done before. The stimpak wasn't a first but I always try to make all of my props functional in some way which I hadn't seen done. All the snow globes are really filled with water + "snow, badge is wearable, etc. I wanted to add one more effect to the stimpak, making the liquid vanish as you injected it. It just became to be more than it was worth to do it.

Yeah it sucks about the outpost. I'm hoping they get it relaunched.

It's not really enough to start a thread in the JY but I made 5 of the badges total, all I could because it wasn't easy to find the necessary supplies. I kept one and gave one to a friend, I put one on the ol' auction site and have another 2 left if anyone is interested.

As a NV fan, great looking snowglobes. Your collection is also very impressive.

Makes me want to boot up steam and re-play the game again.

Cheers

I am a huge Fallout fan, and while searching the interwebs for Fallout Pepakura I ended up here. I love your snowglobe props, and while I know this is an old thread, I was curious to know did a run ever materialize. I'd love to have one, or more, of these.

These snow-globes are simply amazing. I want to start a Fallout collection as well but what I have at the moment is very limited. Kudos to you my friend! If you decide to post something on the junk yard selling these items please let me know. I would be seriously interested in purchasing a set of snow-globes.

Are you working on anything else right now?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back