A new Fallout New Vegas replica! UPDATED 1/15/12

BlackMarketMagi

OK, so I am in to Fallout, as many of you are. I have a nice collection going and have made a few replicas as well. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to make next. Now I usually like to make something no one else has attempted and for it to have some sort of functionality. Also my Fallout display is already pretty full so I wanted to keep the size down. Guns and armor have been made and are big , I have a pipboy, so I went along the thinking of Mr. House....Vault-tec snowglobes! The only actual collectible there is in New Vegas.

It's taken me 2 months to figure it out and I have made these three designs so far. I have another one finished and ready to go in the next day or so. I'll post a pic of it when finished. I plan on doing them all, which is at least 11.

They are the real deal, snowglobes with multiple 2d plastic pieces inside the hand tinted domes, sealed and waterproofed. If there is interest in them I may do a small run of each one.

Last edited:
re: A new Fallout New Vegas replica!

O man, I am working on bobble heads but those are fantastic. If you ever make those for sale, count me interested!

Last edited:

Are they hand-drawn or did you find the source images somewhere? I've been thinking on doing this project as well!

Those are very well done! I was thinking about doing some of those, but i was going to take the cheap way and get those globes that you can put pictures in, and just print out the pics.

Very awesome. I was thinking of these two but wasn't sure how to do it.

I seriously was looking into doing these yesterday. I come on here today and you have them done..LOL
Awesome work man!

Oh this is a great idea! I love it! The thing that hit me was to do one in black and fluorescent green/white with matching snow, up-lit with a black light.......the second was that the snow is actual fallout. Because I'm slow like that sometimes. I get what you're doing here, that they are actual relics from the Fallout universe. I'm not as into Fallout as many others are here, but for the right price, I'd grab one!

Oh yeah! Very cool. I was just playing last night and was thinking, "I should make those snow globes" Glad you beat me to it ;)

Let us know what the cost per unit will be and I would be down for the Test Site one at least.

thomas;)

Thanks everyone! I'll keep updating this thread with pics of each new one once I finish it.

Last edited:

wow thats awesome! I would have preferred a snowglobe rather than the caravan deck that came with F:NW collector's edition.

So I finally got around to taking some pics of the complete snow globe set as well as my new "hero" stimpak, deputy badge and entire collection....

[URL="http://

[URL="

[URL="http://

I found this
kit3medclear_S.jpg

Make 3 Medium Oval Plastic Snow Globes Kit Snow Globe | snowdomes.com
If someone wanna have the same globes

This is what I love about game props. Half the people who see them won't have a clue what they are, but they're so intrinsic to the game alot of the time that those who do know of them, love them!

Good work!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back