Southern California Prop Party 10/7/06

<div class='quotetop'>(Chingon @ Sep 25 2006, 04:28 AM) [snapback]1325772[/snapback]</div>
Unfortunately, I'm out. Another event has come up for that weekend and the wife and I have to be there. Sorry. :(
[/b]

That is sad news... :( Was looking forward to catching up... Ah well, we'll have one for ya.

But I do appreciate the update.

And guys... Along those lines -- a moderatley important FYI...

I need a final head count by Sunday, October 1st. We can accommodate a maximum of 35, so we still have room for at least ten more.

So if anyone hasn't jumped in yet, now's the time, and for those with possible guests, try to let me know within the next week if it will be just you or you and a guest.

Thanks guys.

Did we find out if there will be tables, or no? If there's room, I'd love to bring down my Corran Horn X-wing. (I actually have something to SHOW for once.)

SORRY, I'm gonna have to drop out.

My weekends will be full for the next two months,
and I was sooo Looking forwards to meeting other members and looking at some amazing props :(

<div class='quotetop'>(kimncris @ Sep 30 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1329507[/snapback]</div>
woot.

Our 501st event got cancelled by the organizers, so I think Kim and I will be able to make it after all.

-cris
[/b]

AWESOME..

Mike, you're in. PM me if you'd like to pre-pay, and looking forward to seeing your guests. ;)

Just a reminder on drinks guys -- drinks are "on your own", so to speak... I've arranged to have a "cash bar" in the "party room", but it is not a "hosted bar". So in other words, drinks will need to be paid for individually as you go.

And another request for a lap top... Any have a high-horsepower lap top that we may be able to plug a digital camera into and do a quasi-"live broadcast" to the RPF...?

Additional entertainment...? Other than good food, good fellowship, and cool props (and maybe a movie playing in the background) I haven't put any thought to additional activities/entertainment. I bring this up because in the past we've done a trivia game of sorts. Anyway, is additional entertainment even necessary? Desired? Thoughts...?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back