Rocketeer pack build (UPDATE 07/02/2011)

bump! Shamelessly, of course... I just picked up some WW1 calvary boots that are dead accurate to the screen used ones, so, I'm rarin' to go on a pack! :)

Looking for anyone who can help me make or sell me a decent pack harness, not looking for anything crazy accurate. just a harness that will work.
Please get in touch= stlcostumeguy@yahoo.com

Can I just say this build is looking amazing and I am so excited to see how it turns out. I hope in the near future I will be able to get one of these and have a full Rocketeer Costume to help raise funds for charity when costuming.

Loving this Build looks awesomely acurate... looking forward to more updates...more importantly when they go on sale... i have a Rocketeer costume the only thing missing is the Cirus X3 Rocket pack. Great work :O)

I am so amazed by the work I see on this Forum. This jetpack looks incredible. I've always wanted to dress up as the Rocketeer but lacked all the funds for a complete costume. Kits I don't mind :D

Finally completed my scratch build. It's been a long road but I'm pleased with it.

PicsArt_05-23-10.28.37.jpg

Hell yeah Hikz!! I'd be very pleased with that if I where you as well. It looks incredible. The paint job is stupendous! I know there was chit chat about offering kits, is this plan still in the works?

-Ash

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back