Return of the Living Dead Tarman costume!

patsmear

Sr Member
Hi All,

Found this by accident and NEEDED it!;)

HauntTactics.com. Makers and Creators of Haunter Costumes and Props for the Haunted Attraction Industry.

The price is a big chunk of change, but It is going to look great in my house! So far the guys have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with on the phone. The price goes steadily up each month towards Halloween, BUT, they will work with you on payment. I just sent a deposit to lock me in on the lower price, which they are fine with.

Funny how, my collecting was "Done" then i see this. If you order, please tell them Pat in New Orleans sent ya!

tarman.jpg

*****And here it is in Action*****

YouTube - tarman 2

YouTube - tar zombies

Damn it Pat!...Why do you show me these things...now I have some saving up to do. A silicone mask would be better though, so you could move the mouth but, it's pretty nice.
mike

Yeah this one is latex,BUT They are working on a latex/polyfoam one that will move. Not that anyone you are jumping out at will stick around long enough to see it work though.

Not that anyone you are jumping out at will stick around long enough to see it work though.[/QUOTE]

This is true.:lol

mike

Not that anyone you are jumping out at will stick around long enough to see it work though.

This is true.:lol

mike

Little tip: if you going out with this on for Halloween, a Convention or a costume party, remember: the Tarman doesn't have any ligaments holding his joints in place, which is why when he walks in Part 1, his shoulder joints swing so far forward and so far back, because his joints are sliding back and forth.

Classic!!!

Take some pics if you can when you get him.

Gonna put the movie in tonight the girlfriend has never seen it!

Oh' man...dammit Pat!!

Send me the info.

Hi All,

Found this by accident and NEEDED it!;)

HauntTactics.com. Makers and Creators of Haunter Costumes and Props for the Haunted Attraction Industry.

The price is a big chunk of change, but It is going to look great in my house! So far the guys have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with on the phone. The price goes steadily up each month towards Halloween, BUT, they will work with you on payment. I just sent a deposit to lock me in on the lower price, which they are fine with.

Funny how, my collecting was "Done" then i see this. If you order, please tell them Pat in New Orleans sent ya!

tarman.jpg

*****And here it is in Action*****

YouTube - tarman 2

YouTube - tar zombies

Final payment sent and received.Since it took me so long to get the last payment together, I will actually be getting the Polyfoam movable mouth version. YAY!

I will of course post pics when it arrives

Looking forward to the pics!

I remember seeing the movie when I was a kid and thinking that this was the most realistic and terrifying zombie I had ever seen! I still think that it is. hahah

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back