Assassin's creed brotherhood hidden blades

Ruskin

Here's some more of my current project - stainless steel hidden blades with auto retraction systems ( Inertia out/ wrist flick )

It's not assembled yet, those are just the plates laying over each other, but i should have one in the next few weeks as it's needed by the 25th of March. There's a lot of work to do though - I have to put in the slide rails and all the mechnisms like locks and the retraction system - I think I have my work cut out for me!

WOW! Good Job on the Blades. I'm extremely interested in how you will achieve the auto retraction. Could you Give me the Dimensions of the base? I'm thinking I will use this for my brother.

The base section is about 20cm by about 1.2cm and it's comprised of a base and cover - it's a little longer than I wanted, but I needed length for the blade to retract into and still have place for the mechnism to retract it at the back. The sheath section and blade itself are both 17cm each, and the total extended length from back of case to blade tip is about 46cm.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back