Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

There were actually couple of Hogwarts ticket versions made for film. One we see in film, one with London to Hogwarts title at front, one without the background guilloche and one that to my knowledge was never finished - one with other side with ID things (name of character, Hogwarts year etc).

And as for file I have only one with gold foil overlay so it won't be much help for you.

Last edited:
OMG thanks KellieMarie !

It's a surprise date I'm mailing a personalized Hogwarts letter and a Hogwarts Express ticket

I just made one for my son this week. I can tell you how I made it. When is your date?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks LorduDesign. youve helped me in the past. Much gratitude.

hopefully i can get the one that says London to Hogwarts

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've been on here, but those who knew me were aware that I never used any software more sophisticated than Word and paint.net.

I saved this picture as two different files (label one "inkjet.jpg" and the other "laser.jpg")

1f31945db3b8d1802000d97801cf4314.jpg

Then, using paint.net, I painted white anything that would be foiled on inkjet.jpg.

On laser.jpg, I painted anything that would be foiled black and whited-out every thing else.

Both images should be the same size since you duplicated the same image.

I then opened a new Word document. I pasted inkjet.jpg in the upper left corner. (Actually three on the page), inserted a page break and did the same with laser.jpg.

Print the first page in an inkjet printer (multiple copies might be good). Run the same paper through a laser printer and print the 2nd page. Because all printers don't line up perfectly, you may have to adjust the top spacing on page 2.

Once everything thing has been lined up as you like it, trim down and run through your foiler.

If you have additional questions, let me know. If you don't have time, PM me and I can set up something in my Etsy shop.

OMG thanks so much. This makes total sense. I dont know how to use paint so i'll use photoshop. I'll let you know how it turns out....thanks sop much
It's been a while since I've been on here, but those who knew me were aware that I never used any software more sophisticated than Word and paint.net.

I saved this picture as two different files (label one "inkjet.jpg" and the other "laser.jpg")

@joj2

THAAAAAAAAAAANKS a million

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160821/1f31945db3b8d1802000d97801cf4314.jpg

Then, using paint.net, I painted white anything that would be foiled on inkjet.jpg.

On laser.jpg, I painted anything that would be foiled black and whited-out every thing else.

Both images should be the same size since you duplicated the same image.

I then opened a new Word document. I pasted inkjet.jpg in the upper left corner. (Actually three on the page), inserted a page break and did the same with laser.jpg.

Print the first page in an inkjet printer (multiple copies might be good). Run the same paper through a laser printer and print the 2nd page. Because all printers don't line up perfectly, you may have to adjust the top spacing on page 2.

Once everything thing has been lined up as you like it, trim down and run through your foiler.

If you have additional questions, let me know. If you don't have time, PM me and I can set up something in my Etsy shop.

I'm sure that will work too. I just wanted to let people on the thread know that they didn't have to have some super-expensive graphic software to do some of this stuff. I am not a graphic designer but I love to have fun with this stuff. Good luck and can't wait to see what you do.

Hi, joj2!

It's the same scan as I posted! I'll just the aforementionned scan without the "blur/fuzz" at left!

Thanks anyway !

Last edited by a moderator:
I did exact replica of that OWLs folding test using scans of original prop as reference but only thing that keeps me from finishing it is finding these pointing hands.

Well I'm a graphic designer so this is somewhat simple. I just didn't even think of doing two seperate layers liek you mentioned. THANKS......

Here is what i have if anyone else wants to use it as well. I did it REALLy quick at work. I will try and clean it up an repost those images as well

Golden_Platform_Ticket blackfor gold.pngGolden_Platform_Ticket inner detail.jpg

I'm sure that will work too. I just wanted to let people on the thread know that they didn't have to have some super-expensive graphic software to do some of this stuff. I am not a graphic designer but I love to have fun with this stuff. Good luck and can't wait to see what you do.

My son turned 11 last week so the ticket, letter and wizard money was part of his gift.

2cbfdb778c9b00fd2fdf94fb727f164a.jpg

7d691e595efed001a88b75cad1eb5595.jpg

b8282503b488f46d9f2db0b05ce1578a.jpg

HOLY HOGWARTS @KellieMarie

that is so beautiful. Lucky son of yours.

PS.
What dimensions did you do your card at

The images were 5" x 2.84" trimmed as close as possible. Not sure if it is canon, but it felt like a good size.

I purchased one from someone a few years ago, but I actually like mine better. Slightly different graphic behind "Platform 9 3/4" and about 75% of the size.

Hey everyone, I've been searching but I don't think i've seen it, has anybody got an image of Lupin's Chocolate bar wrapper? Would be much appreciated!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back