Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey guys! I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for the wonderful work you have done! This is so amazing! I am a resident assistant (RA) at my university, and am hoping to do a Harry Potter theme on my hall this year. I'm really looking forward to using some of your work as door decorations (small decorations on every resident's door with her name), bulletin boards, posters, and hall events (social gatherings for residents). I have a feeling I'll be the cool RA in my building this year ;) if anyone has any tips for a newbie on this board, let me know! I've already found the List of Paper Props thread and it has been immensely helpful :)

Also, does anyone happen to have a high-res version of the Weasley locator clock? Hoping to modify it to be my RA locator board, but the best I can find is a low-res version online, and the one linked from the List of Props thread has been removed. :)

Started throwing together a rough HD comp using images from the Printorium + what I've found in this book - here is where I'm at:

Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 8.25.18 PM.png

Also here are more images from the Encyclopedia if anyone wants to help identify bugs!

IconographicencPLATHeck_0167.jpg Bugs2.jpg

Great job finding these! Now we have to find the frames used on Lockhart book! They are probably from Dover book as most graphics from props were (including these bugs; this is original source of them).

A great find! Thanks for posting!

No problem! I think there might be more images in that book for other props. Worth looking through!

Great job finding these! Now we have to find the frames used on Lockhart book! They are probably from Dover book as most graphics from props were (including these bugs; this is original source of them).

Thanks! And what is the "Dover" book?

Mooniteman Dover Publications publishes books with cliparts, initials and assets for graphic designers.

Pretty much 90% of all illustrations from props made by MinaLima were from these books.

They only drew illustrations for really important props although even then it can be illustration from book but redrawn by them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back