Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Yeah but I have to find them. I have 35 GB folder with all my HP projects and resources.
that seem to be a nice Wizard numerical museum :D

This is the best I could find. I think used to have the Photoshop brushes that were posted on here a few years ago, but I don't have Photoshop anymore and seem to have lost the brush files I had collected.
thank you for searching :) yes, the brushes sounded promising but anyway i don't have photoshop either (i work with corel paint shop pro and photoshop brushes aren't always recognised)

Yeah but I have to find them. I have 35 GB folder with all my HP projects and resources.
Wow! You've got me beat! I only have about 8 1/2 GB of HP craft stuff and haven't actually organized the files for a long time. Unfortunately a lot of files are duplicates too.

I did find a misplaced folder with Photoshop brushes and 2 of them are labeled "._wizardmoney.abr" & "wizardmoney.abr". Since the first is only 1 KB it may be a dud, but unfortunately I could only find an old copy of Photoshop 7.0. This version is too old to access these brushes so I can't confirm if either actually work. Just in case, here is what I have:

View attachment Brushes.zip

TL:DR - LorduDesign's collection of HP craft files makes me incredibly jealous and I may or may not have found the wizarding money symbols as Photoshop brushes.

*Is jealous of LorduDesign's harry potter folder*

mine is only 9.8 GB, of which about 2 GB is paper prop stuff- the rest is pictures from the movies, studio tour, exhibitions, WWOHP, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
melianwing Here's tiny freebie pack.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/81crctripy840oc/HP_Freebies_Pack_#1.zip
If I see anyone using these for commercial things I will delete it and never post it again.
Here are things that I included there:
-Two Ollivander's wand box labels
-Daily Prophet price tag & Daily Prophet number thingy
-HBP Daily Prophet photo
-Nimbus 2001 logo from GoF Daily Prophet
-Old Ministry of Magic logo
-Luchino Caffe logo
-OotP Daily Prophet photo
-Two random point hands
-Face clip art from Quibbler JPEG (medium resolution file) (If you want vector file, ask me)
-Five vector clip arts from Triwizard Tragedies cover
-One potion label
-Antler vector clip art used on one of Quibbler ads
-One of Muggle Taxi ads from DH
-Five Magical Symbols from Daily Prophets

I don't think I will share more of these. Maybe labels or some book covers and things like that. But definitely I won't share full Daily Prophet and Quibbler issues here because of digital re-casting and things like that. I can asure you that you will get few Daily Prophet covers (PoA Weasleys issue etc).
If anyone want Harry Potter Font pack just ask me.

Kajetan

@melianwing So, what project are you working on that you needed these for?

i was creating a french quibbler cover - inspired by the general style of the magazine, but with my own inspiration :
CHICANEUR.gif
it's the first time i've tried a magazine cover - most of my creations aren't that ambitious - and i'm quite happy with the result ; although i should have choose only one main subject for this cover, with one illustration theme, instead of these 3, as most of the Quibbler are simpler, but... Well, that's my version anyway :)
I folowed LorduDesign advice and i drew the price symbol myself - not great but it's enough for now :
symbol.png

for those who don't understand french, the main article is about a new learning method of reading for yetis, the second is about spells to teach to your dog and the third is about XXL wands :D

Last edited:
@melianwing Here's tiny freebie pack.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/81crctripy840oc/HP_Freebies_Pack_#1.zip
If I see anyone using these for commercial things I will delete it and never post it again.
Here are things that I included there:
-Two Ollivander's wand box labels
-Daily Prophet price tag & Daily Prophet number thingy
-HBP Daily Prophet photo
-Nimbus 2001 logo from GoF Daily Prophet
-Old Ministry of Magic logo
-Luchino Caffe logo
-OotP Daily Prophet photo
-Two random point hands
-Face clip art from Quibbler JPEG (medium resolution file) (If you want vector file, ask me)
-Five vector clip arts from Triwizard Tragedies cover
-One potion label
-Antler vector clip art used on one of Quibbler ads
-One of Muggle Taxi ads from DH
-Five Magical Symbols from Daily Prophets

I don't think I will share more of these. Maybe labels or some book covers and things like that. But definitely I won't share full Daily Prophet and Quibbler issues here because of digital re-casting and things like that. I can asure you that you will get few Daily Prophet covers (PoA Weasleys issue etc).
If anyone want Harry Potter Font pack just ask me.

Kajetan

This is awesome, really appreciated!

Cirian

thank you for sharing all @LorduDesign

@kyliesmiley16 , i think i have them, i hope this is what you want:

9r7f9x.jpg

vzgh13.png

5tfp.png

by the way, i have got a question, does anyone have an idea about dimensions of a screen accurate quibbler?

lynx0099, thanks for the Weasley U-No-Poo jar toppers!

LorduDesign, I look forward to seeing the wanted posters.

I'm glad the Wizarding World is thriving!

Hi everyone, me again :)
i've tried a research but there's nothing about the 394 page of DADA, the first one of the Werewolves chapter (third year) ? I can't even find a screenshot of it - but we did saw it, didn't we ? Unless i've imagined it ? At this point, i don't even know anymore :confused

Hi everyone, me again :)
i've tried a research but there's nothing about the 394 page of DADA, the first one of the Werewolves chapter (third year) ? I can't even find a screenshot of it - but we did saw it, didn't we ? Unless i've imagined it ? At this point, i don't even know anymore :confused
Hey,
some screenshots from film I could get:
video-2016-05-20-19h31m58s227.png
video-2016-05-20-19h34m17s84.png
video-2016-05-20-19h35m35s96.png
video-2016-05-20-19h35m37s116.png

Also here's photo of prop:
werewolvesbookchapter.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back