Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Well I am trying to send as many PMs to others to ask them to display their work there but with little success. I am really trying my best!!!!!!
And Sorry if I hav done anything wrong!!!

Well, its obvious that little to no one will allow you to post their work, so just remove the website...

You have now had 2 public complaints, asking you to remove the website's material, and, though you may mean no harm, you need to follow those requests, or be reported to the proper people.

HarryPotter1234, I see you have posted my champion notes. You have my permission to post any or all of the props that I have made (they can be found on decat's wonderful list). Next time, just message me, and I'll give you an answer. Oh, and, please give credit to me by putting my username underneath the credits. If not, remove mine immediately.

Thanks.

Alexander

Well I am trying to send as many PMs to others to ask them to display their work there but with little success. I am really trying my best!!!!!!

You should have done this BEFORE making the website, and BEFORE putting up all their content without permission. Instead of using everyone's work and THEN asking permission after you got it done... amd then leaving it all there since you already made when clearly the majority of the content creators dont want you to. And no, the one liner in TINY print with the vaguest and general credit naming just a few people is not enough. Their work should only be displayed WITH their PRIOR permission... and if given you should give them proper credit... not some tiny print hidden off somewhere.

I don't even understand why you did it. There is already one big thread on a website that has all of the free paper props and give credit where credit is due by the original artwork creators. You clearly already have gone through all the pages and have all the free props so you didnt make the website for your own use.. being that its not a collection of free props from many different places... it's just all jacked from one RPF thread. So again, why did you make it? Because you had an idea to make a webpage that has the entire collection of free paper props in one place? That is a great idea.. BUT it is the original posters idea and everyone collectively who has contributed to it... So it seems like you just took someone else's idea... made it your own, didnt give them proper credit, and then just left it up even though people have told you they dont grant you permission to. Add insult to injury, you post it in that same thread and say "Hey! Look what I made!"

So again, what is the website's purpose? To direct Harry Potter fans to your page instead of this thread? Or is it to take credit for having an amazing website even if the idea and content was someone else's?

I'm not even a Harry Potter fan but I have subscribed to this thread because of what an amazing thread this is and what an impressive collection it contains. However, as a graphic designer, it irritates me to no end when people not only take someone else's idea or creator content without permission, but also show it off in front of their faces like there's nothing wrong with it and even think they deserve praise for it.

I came across an image that had a little bit of an envelope addressed to Arthur Weasley that caught my attention. I mulled it over for awhile as to what the letter inside might be and came up with this WIP for a promotion letter from Scrimgeour to Arthur to be Head of the Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects branch.

AurtherWeasleyletter001red.jpg

AurtherWeasleyletter005red.jpg

bfd

Last edited:
That's a great idea bfd. The "official" ministry documents are always really cool. The envelope is a nice touch.

Looks pretty good! I'm not sure what the font is. The reference I sent you of the actual photo of the prop is the only thing I used to make my version. I'm sure someone here must know!

Do you know if there is a cool Minister of Magic Prop Letter send to harry in the Harry Potter OOTP movie ? Can't find it , Thanks for the help , Will

I have not recivied any PM from you, and I do not give you permission to post my props, so please remove them!

also, some members, such as Hinkypunk, are no longer active, so you probably won't get any responce from them- and they probably wouldn't give you permission anyway- so please remove all items you don't have permission to post- which is probably nearly all of them!

I have not recivied any PM from you, and I do not give you permission to post my props, so please remove them!

also, some members, such as Hinkypunk, are no longer active, so you probably won't get any responce from them- and they probably wouldn't give you permission anyway- so please remove all items you don't have permission to post- which is probably nearly all of them!

Would I be wrong in saying we give them a set time limit to remove everything, and if it is not met, we contact someone with a high power?

Does that seem fair Decat?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back