Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

image.jpegThought this would be of help to anyone making or remaking the MACUSA emblem. This is screengrabbed from the official Pottermore/Fantastic Beasts video, recently released by JKR. Therefore it is the official and accurate version of the emblem. We now know what the full emblem looks like and not have to go off of partial teaser trailer images and half seen emblems. Would love to see you guys interpretations of the official thing!

Chocolate Frog Box - PS/SS

Ok...here's my "perfectly close" chocolate frog box from PS/SS.

I combined the frog box on this thread from goldensnidget and one I found online years ago. As i mentioned before...no gold foiling on the outside of this one (see screen grab for reference).

I'll be posting some alternative interior foiling options soon.

The attached .PDF's are sized for particular molds found on Amazon. So you can mold the chocolate, print the boxes and you've got ready-made party favors.

Hope you like...

Sorry to bump this, but does anyone have the file? I can't see anything in the post.

hey ecl, Magical Herbs and Fungus book looks awesome, thanks for sharing it also. i will certainly try to make it on fabric whenever i have time, you know i have an extremly busy period due to something newly arrived hehe :D your version looks great (as always). furthermore, your collection is amazing too! i wonder what are the sketches behind lockhart and rune translation books? thanks again for sharing with us :love

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to post in this forum as well. I discovered that my local library is able to make books from PDFs and covers, so I tested it out on the weekend and had A History of Magic made in paperback.

I have 2 others that I want to make into paperbacks now, thanks to members here. I have also been considering having a mini book made with daily prophets so I can just flip through them :) Only issue is that they will be small, the max the book could be is 8.5" x 11".

IMG_0475_zpsfmshaw5u.jpgIMG_0476_zpsborjqskl.jpg

Just wanted to post in this forum as well. I discovered that my local library is able to make books from PDFs and covers, so I tested it out on the weekend and had A History of Magic made in paperback.

I have 2 others that I want to make into paperbacks now, thanks to members here. I have also been considering having a mini book made with daily prophets so I can just flip through them :) Only issue is that they will be small, the max the book could be is 8.5" x 11".

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r664/sk8r540/HP Collection/IMG_0475_zpsfmshaw5u.jpghttp://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r664/sk8r540/HP Collection/IMG_0476_zpsborjqskl.jpg

That's awesome!

Hi, folks!

Insofar as English isn't my native language,
I call upon the ones whom it's le language !
In this day and in this hour,
So that they helps me in this labour !
May they be the generous kind souls,
And contribute to retranscribe the whole
Of this the audio track,
Aside from the Harry Potter's Theme Park ?

In other words, I would like that you help me to retranscribe what say animatronics and other short projected film in these videos stemming from 'Escape from Gringottts' in WWofHP?

==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJHfF2udZv8
==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6n9J7SOKrI&spfreload=1

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Follows: I looked at those videos, but the audio is poor quality and hard to hear- and I am a native English speaker. The bits I could here were pretty obvious and straight forward, I think you won't be missing much if you can't understand it. The idea seems to be that you're gong into the vaults of Gringotts, when Harry, Ron and Hermione try to break in, they let the dragon loose, and Bellatrix and Voldemort show... that seems to be about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back