Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Most people at this time simply are not sharing props with anybody. I am perfect example. I don't share graphic props because I have already seen my work being sold on Etsy and eBay. Also I'm trying to do 99% screen-accurate things so it wouldn't be easy to see difference if someone posts my work on eBay as "Original Screen-Used Work".

Most people at this time simply are not sharing props with anybody. I am perfect example. I don't share graphic props because I have already seen my work being sold on Etsy and eBay. Also I'm trying to do 99% screen-accurate things so it wouldn't be easy to see difference if someone posts my work on eBay as "Original Screen-Used Work".

That's why sometimes inside my work I put some keywords to recognise it. (for example in the prophet's articles)

Hi, how's everyone doing? It's been a long time since I last checked this thread. It's nice to see it's still very much alive :)

I recently re-discovered my love for HP paper props and have been anxious to try something myself. I was looking at pictures of props, and found this:
https://www.yourprops.com/Triwizard...tter-and-the-Goblet-of-Fire-2005-YP79605.html

I can't remember seeing it on film (haven't checked) but the site says it's an original prop and I believe them (there's a chance it was created but not seen in the movie). Anyway, I thought it was something I could try recreating and so I did! Couldn't find the exact font (used a very similar one) but I think it looks ok.

I've included a blank version and one with parchment background. I hope you guys like it!

View attachment Triwizard Tournament Rules Parchment - by Hagrid.pdf

View attachment Triwizard Tournament Rules Blank - by Hagrid.pdf

Thanks @LorduDesign those are indeed the fonts that were used...

Here's the edited version:

View attachment Triwizard Tournament Rules Parchment - by Hagrid.pdf
View attachment Triwizard Tournament Rules Blank - by Hagrid.pdf
View attachment Parchment.pdf

Changed the picture of the parchment as well, thought this one might look better... Also included a pdf with said picture in case anyone wants to print it to the other side of the page.

@AZSneed yeah that's what I remembered from the movie too

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

I have also an other page.
I fond the picture on minalima website but the picture was cut in the bottom
I change the framing
P133M_Pages_from_The_Tales_of_Beedle_the_Bard_detail__34742.1447866855.1280.1280.jpgThe brother.png

Last edited:
Tbh a lot of the creators delete the attachments/links due to people replicating and selling their work on Ebay, etc.

It's a shame really but I don't blame them. Free should be free.

I agree with you... that really is no fair to anyone who spent so much time trying to create/recreate props from a movie!

hello everyone,
i'm working on a version of the polyjuice page (not screen acurate, the texte doesn't seem to match the receipe from the book, but just my own, and in french :) ) and i've found the spider chignon woman and the alchemy monster illustrations, but i can't find the third one (two dancing victorians men with bugs parts) : is it a studio creation like a mix from various pictures, or is it a true vintage image that i didn't find yet ? (i'm lost in english keywords for this weird one...)
thank you for your help :)

I scanned the cover art for this Magical Herbs and Fungus book from the Graphic Arts book. Not the most crisp as I had to enlarge it, but it printed out pretty well on fabric! I'm working on finding a suitable page block to put inside the cover. It'll probably be a blank sketchbook again. I could probably slowly hand draw different plants in it though.

AB2A2CH.jpg

iNm0Vux.jpg

Cvb1MpM.jpg

The original on display on the tour:

sad2lxf.jpg

Rebuilding the book collection a bit at a time!!!

GFKSXnT.jpg

Print file attached below

magicalfungus.jpg

Attachments

• magicalfungus.jpg
    magicalfungus.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 601
Last edited:
If this is the wrong place to make a photo request ill delete this , can anyone whose going to wizarding world of harry potter take a close up shot of the clowns of the giant exploding bon bons display at honeydukes?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back