Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Some more

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the APM book pages are silved lined.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 101
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 92
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 116
Uh....you're welcome, SaintUngrateful!

I apologize I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I saved them and very much appreciate the re-post. I was just working in vain for hours trying to render a usable image from pics I found on google. I have the same kind of can and I really want the screen accurate logo. But these are great. I didn't mean it in that way.

Anybody see this? From the studio of Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Mina, they have a exhibit in London this month. This is from a news article about it. This appeared in Harry's bedroom in Godric's Hollow. 1010.jpg

Snowfire
Thanks for this photos.
if you have other photos can you post it please ? The HP props was verry beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jo2,

I'm going to Mina Lima exhibition on Saturday 19th December, so I will have loads of pics of paper props books etc :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that during the time of the Minalima exhibition there is an exhibition catalogue thats for sale for a limited time at the Minalima webstore until the 19th, for £20.00 this could be yours, I ordered mine yesterday

Hi Hinkypunk,
Newbie here :)
I know this is a really old post, but I was wondering what the best way to have a snoop through your Harry Potter goodies would be? I am currently working on decorating my daughters wardrobe doors and bedroom, and you do such lovely work - I have a feeling you're going to be very helpful to my project :)
And inspiring me to do some book covering as well!!
Any help navigating this site would be wonderful :)
Thanks x

Hey Reeneb and welcome to Replica Prop Forum! In this thread - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=155254 - you can find every prop that was shared in this thread!

Unfortunately, most of those links don't take you to the correct pages anymore :( I went through the thread page by page. took a while, :lol but totally worth it.
reneeb
You've probably discovered that the first page links - http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-108986/ - still work and you can try using the "search this thread" box at the top of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back