Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I know this may have been done before but I cant find a screen acurate Hogwarts acceptance letter. Does anyone have one or at lease a good picture of one where I can see what it says other than the first few sentences.

SaintNoOne SA Letter wasn't relased by anyone for free. Monsters_05 and Juno made SA copies but they were made as add-on for their collection.

There are many references for it. Just Google it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have attached a photo of the prop envelope used in the film. If Someone could do me a solid and pull the text from in and PM me I can get this printable envelope more accurate.

Side Note: Print the Letter in A5 format and the Envelope in A4 or Letter size so they will fit together once folded.

harry-potter-acceptance-envelope.jpgHogwarts Acceptance Letter PIC.jpgHogwarts Acceptance Envlope PIC.jpg

Attachments

• Hogwarts Acceptance Envlope.pdf
    81.3 KB · Views: 408
  • Hogwarts Acceptance Letter.pdf
    150 KB · Views: 363
Big shout out to Mr. @Barneyrfd who did the individualized proclamations for the guests at my wedding, as well as a large size Marauder's Map Floor plan of the wedding reception hall. They went over really well, and the guests loved them. We displayed them like this:

Reception-2015_0005_zpsxoud4k1l.jpg

Reception-2015_0006_zpseoy028pi.jpg

Reception-2015_0007_zpsxj0zqmux.jpg

With a sign I worked up with a nice rhyme. (I'll update with a pic)

He was very patient with all my changes and nitpicking to make everything just right.

The proclamations were printed at 5.5" x 8.5" size on 24-lb natural linen paper. No further finishing was necessary.

The map was printed as a poster print at 20" x 30" the front side was glossy. i stained it with coffee, just a quick dip and then drying off as I left some of the page in the coffee too long and the toner became granulated again under the gloss and started to run.

Here's some up close pics of the parts prior to the wedding:

IMG_8721_zpsyrj9buuo.jpg

IMG_8722_zpsfp8pxnxx.jpg

IMG_8723_zps3fskqpdc.jpg

We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. :)

joj2 If I could have found that, I wouldnt have spent so much time trying to make one smh. Thank you though

- - - Updated - - -
joj2 If I could have found that, I wouldnt have spent so much time trying to make one smh. Thank you though

Last edited by a moderator:
Things started to take shape. I'm waiting for your advices. :)
(i will of course redo the borders at the end)

Attachments

• forrpf.jpg
    forrpf.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 295
Ooooh, we're off to the Studio Tour on Dec 18 :D Although I don't quite understand... this exhibition isn't at the Studio Tour?

Is anyone after any specific close up photos of anything that I can try and take photographs of at this or Studio Tour? :)

Would you PLEASE take many pictures of the Marauders Maps, including any and all sections of it? Since there were at least a couple versions of the famous map, I'd like to see what each version had and where different sections were located. Since there have been many of us attempting to recreate a screen-accurate map over the years, a lot of quality pictures of the real thing(s) would be incredibly appreciated.

BTW, I am incredibly jealous that you get to go.

This thread is overwhelmingly awesome. I have a request: my best friend is getting married in a few weeks and his bride to be is a huge HP fan. I'd like to get them personalized Hogwarts acceptance letters. Can someone on here help with this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Went on the tour yesterday :)

- - - Updated - - -

More pics

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 132
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 124
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 126
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 130

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back