Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello again guys!

Many of you were searching for font used on proclamations. RIGHT! These little red numbers :D Everyone thought it was letterpress. NO! It isn't! It's altered (edited) Farao font - which was also used on Advanced Potion-Making cover (text - "Libatius Borage's).

Link to font - https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/storm/farao/

I've made font with those numbers long ago! I think it's time to relase it! (REMEMBER: IT'S ONLY FOR NOT COMMERCIAL USE! IF SOMEONE USE IT COMERCIALLY, I WILL DELETE IT!)
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/ovgyL9Z8/file.html

Regards, Lordu

Anyone want me to scan any of these? Cause I'm not going to bother if no one wants.

I picked up a number of "goodies" from Diagon Alley while I was there, i ate the contents and kept the boxes, would anyone be interested in me scanning them up?

I got:

Fudge Flies
Pepermint Toads
Fizzing Whizzbies
Exploding Bon Bons
Every Flavor Beans
Glacial Snowflakes

Thank you, keelhauler.
One little announce, I nearly finished the Advanced Potion Making book, and I started Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore. 980 full-content pages will be developed, and half of them will be released here on theRPF as preview (of course, water-marked). I wait any help from you, guys. From info, photos and things like this to suggestions and advices.

And of course, to these who help me a reward will be given in the end.

The star foil has got to be one of the biggest headaches for americans who want accurate frog boxes, due to the high cost. I may have to look into making an embossing press for letter-sized paper sheets and sell star-embossed gold scrap booking sheets.

does anyone have a clean and nice version of the interacive wands guides from orlando's park ? They seem to be interesting, even if they aren't movie props ;
i'm sorry, i don't recall where i've found these scans View attachment 553764View attachment 553765
apparently, they are in the Orlando's wands boxes :

Here is my scan melianwing, enjoy:
View attachment Wizard World Interactive Wand Map.pdf

Just realized, I scanned them in the same orientation, the Titles should be at opposite ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found someone trying to sell a bunch of HP party props here: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/umin...ies/harry-potter-party-decorations/1095361702 Fairly sure there's a significant number of things that have been taken from here. I have sent them a polite message asking them to remove and will see what they say, but not sure if anyone wanted to report.

@kyliesmiley16 Oh my God... another stealing person. I see some props made by me, jhadha, Hinkypunk and basically many others... I hate this kind of people...

Easy there guys, that site is a classifieds site, not like ebay, this person is not producing the props for sale, they are selling the props they have made or have bought. Nothing wrong with that. If they continue to sell large lots repeatedly then it might be something to be concerned with.

It just the same as if I sell the Dumbledore's will that I bought from BarneyRFD that he created.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back