Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I have also some item about quidditch, from the book : Harry Potter film wizardry.
quidich.jpgquidich2.jpgquidich3.jpgquidich4.jpgquidich1.jpgquidich5.jpg
cover of QWC programme / 1page / 2nd page 3rd page / 4th page 5th page / 6 th page Back of QWC prog

theire are also a poster of chuddley cannon and an other item of quidditch league

Thank you so much for some more great uploads Norbert. There's some artwork there that I haven't seen before. It is much appreciated.

Man, if I will share peoples will take the prop and claim is them and then sell it. I know what I say.
Maybe I will give a page for reference and then all is done.

From our guidelines:

8) Do not post images with watermarks, or post items that you are trying to sell. Also, do not post asking for members to pm/email you for access to your items. If you want to share a free paper prop, post it in the thread for everyone.

VilleLeskinen I have one question for you... Couldn't you just move my thread (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Then book) to prop section but you deleted it? And all my progress is gone. Thanks...
PS I added watermark because it was beginning of project and full book PDF file would be relased after I finish.
"Thank you" again :/

Last edited by a moderator:
@VilleLeskinen I have one question for you... Couldn't you just move my thread (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Then book) to prop section but you deleted it? And all my progress is gone. Thanks...
PS I added watermark because it was beginning of project and full book PDF file would be relased after I finish.
"Thank you" again :/

Very true.
You couldn't just move the topics to Prop section?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back