Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Finally finished it!
Here's my finished We Shall Conquer! - Chudley Cannons poster - http://lordudesign.deviantart.com/art/HP-We-Shall-Conquer-Chudley-Cannons-Poster-557853780
Fonts I've used:
-Bernhard Bold Condensed (http://ufonts.com/download/bernhard-bold-condensed-bt/23528.html)
-AWT Page Peerles Ant No 129 (luc.devroye.org/pape/American%20Wood%20Type/AWTPagePeerlessAntNo129.ttf)
-Skyline Black (http://ufonts.com/fonts/skyline-black.html)
-Thorne Shaded (http://www.dafont.com/thorne-shaded.font)
Enjoy!
hp___we_shall_conquer___chudley_cannons_poster__by_lordudesign-d984qqc.png

keelhauler Thank you! :) I'll be doing Quibbler: Undesirable No. 1 and Daily Prophet: Break-in Gringotts (with all pages, there will be thread about it in props sections when I'll about half of front page). Any other requests?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out my progress on the Daily Prophet! Is not finished yet, and I want your ideas / comments and things like that.

Attachments

• firstissue.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 201
AidanRO, your Daily Prophet is coming along smashingly! Just add some swirling verbage in the blank spaces and you'll have a fantastic piece there! :thumbsup Thanks for sharing!

shmartybird Here you can see interior for Magical Me :D If you want I can send you more screenshots from films :) Just tell me what do you want :D
View attachment 522454View attachment 522456

I think that open open book may be travels with trolls?

Here is the screen-accuarate prop of Teacher Report from HP:OoTP.
Thanks to @LorduDesign for helping my with a reference who helped me a lot.

btw, that arrow is not the best choice, but is something. lol.

under 'behavioural assesment' the options that say 'Appealing' should probably say 'Appalling'. also, some of the fonts are wrong.
near the top 'Department of' should be 'Acknowlgement'
and a bit further down, 'as referred to in decree no...' should be 'Archive Lightface'

Here's a pic of the prop I found:

Progress_Report_of_Magical_Didactics_zpspckkes5y.jpg

where did you find reference for the lower part though?

Progress_Report_of_Magical_Didactics_zpspckkes5y.jpg

decat What do you think of my Chudley Cannons poster? ;)
About references (education report) - they were from Warner Bros Studio Tour and various exhibitions :)

shmartybird I've got info from owner of original owner of screen-used STUNT version of Break with a Banshee book. This version was used as background decoration in Flourish & Blotts window :) She told me that STUNT versions didn't have specific interior (in this case it was book called 'Old Grandmas'). She also told me that HERO version of this book (carried by Molly Weasley) had about 15 repeated pages and some of this pages were seen in Lockhart's classroom scene and various other scenes. She told me that the most 'finished' versions of Lockhart books were 'Magical Me' and 'Travels with Trolls'. They had about 25 repeated pages. I'd like to see this pages someday :D

@shmartybird I've got info from owner of original owner of screen-used STUNT version of Break with a Banshee book. This version was used as background decoration in Flourish & Blotts window :) She told me that STUNT versions didn't have specific interior (in this case it was book called 'Old Grandmas'). She also told me that HERO version of this book (carried by Molly Weasley) had about 15 repeated pages and some of this pages were seen in Lockhart's classroom scene and various other scenes. She told me that the most 'finished' versions of Lockhart books were 'Magical Me' and 'Travels with Trolls'. They had about 25 repeated pages. I'd like to see this pages someday :D

Great research Lordu!! It would be awesome if she had some pictures :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back