Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I looking for the differents wings of the OWL exam paper like the noble collection artefact box
can you help me pleaseOwl_Exam.jpg

can someone scan the noble collection paper. thanks

Been working on this recently from a high rez scan of the original print (glass still needs weathering) - Does anybody have an idea of the size of the original prop? I know there's one hanging on the wall at the Leaky Cauldron in Orlando. Cheers!

IMG_0220_zpsa8ycwudn.jpg

IMG_0222_zpsyk8y2tlt.jpg

Been working on this recently from a high rez scan of the original print (glass still needs weathering) - Does anybody have an idea of the size of the original prop? I know there's one hanging on the wall at the Leaky Cauldron in Orlando. Cheers!

Nice collection over there, shmarty. I will try to help you with my references from my last tour in London.

Hello!

Can someone help me. If someone know a text design for word to my nose bittig tea cup the text was not the same the real box by the film.

the real BOX by minalima

452.PNGCapture nose - Copie.PNG

My box I do that with Paint and microsoft Word .
Nose Left.PNGNose.PNGNose right.PNGNose Top.PNG

If you can scan the real minalima, i want it well please.

I found the image of minalima on a youtube video of the minalima's conference in the wizarding world of harry potter.The image is not clear. I can't recover it, that why i crate my own rplic. I cant found the real minalima it dont exist on the net.

thanks for help.

Sorry for my english grammar i'm french. Be lenient :p

:thumbsupthanks it's perfect, now i can print it.

where do you find the differents images of minalima ? from the "guide to the graphic art department" book ?

If you have this book can you scan all pages.
Because i cant have it, Their are no french version of this book.i cant buy it :cry

If someone have a scan of all pages of this beatiful book,I want it well by mail.

joj2: You are right it is from the guide to 'the graphic art department" Sadly I don't have time to sit and scan the full book but if there is something you need like 1 or 2 idems at a time I might be able to help that way/ I don't know where you can find the book maybe ebay. I got my in the set

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back