Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

As a Long time lurker the Items I have seen everyone make has been making are fantastic. I am a teacher and I wanted to start making some of them to decorate my classroom for the next school year. I was wondering If Hinkypunk took her items down or if the links are just not working for me? Her books are so amazing.

Baron, now that's a good idea for a classroom. A lot of older items have either been removed, due to frustration from people selling other's hard work, or taken offline for other reasons. Depending on what you're looking for someone may be able to send you what you're looking for or let you know if it's been removed for a good reason.

Hi everyone !I
I'm a french fan of all your creations and as i had the chance to visit the Harry Potter Exhibition here in Paris i have some photos for you ; the quality isn't really great because the light there was terrible but it should be good enough for references ;)
here is the link to the album (these are not all the photos i've taken obviously, just the ones i think you may need) :
https://picasaweb.google.com/113338...authkey=Gv1sRgCLaIw73vgdqfiQE&feat=directlink

And just for fun, a picture of me in Hagrid's chair, with one of your Daily Prophet :D
DSCF7513.jpg
Thank you all !

Thank you all, i'm glad it can be usefull :)
i've just ad a dozen more photos in the album so have fun with it !

by the way, i've just received my Harry Potter - Magical places from the films (actually it's Le grand atlas, the french version from Huginn & Muninn) and i've noticed some interesting references photos too ; i don't think anyone have posted some yet ?
https://picasaweb.google.com/113338...authkey=Gv1sRgCJOSpe_3xd3OhwE&feat=directlink

Last edited:
Does anyone have a template for the Hogwarts School Timetable? I'd like to add one to my collection, but I can't seem to find any paper props online.

I would love to know what kind of rock is used for Instant Darkness Powder. Ive asked so many rock collectors and scientist and they have no idea. So here is a close of of Instant Darkness Powder from the picture above as seen in the movie just before harry picks it up

I am still looking forward and can't wait for the gringotts signs

View attachment 401013

Looks like it could be what's known as a "drusy", a type of quartz that has multiple color changes in it (purple to blue, or blue to green, or pink to blue, etc., depending on the type and light source. I actually have some that are oval or round cut to be mounted in jewelry, pendants, etc., if you're interested.

Just started on The Tales of Beedle the Bard cover.

Beedle.JPG

Any one got a good image of the character in the centre? not great at drawing!

Last edited:
Love the Ollivanders logos!

Looking at going to the Studio Tour in December, cant wait :D If anyone has been recently, or is planning on going soon and knows the Gift Shop inside out, I'd be interested in knowing if they have some specific items for sale that coincidence with what's for sale at WWOHP. I imagine most of it should. PM me? :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back