Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Goodmorning everyone !!!

I wanted to ask your advice / help

I belong to a group of animation Harry Potter theme - we often go to entertain children (and adults) to parties or Comics & Games events

Normally when we are indoors do various types of lessons (potions or care of magical creatures or spells lesson), but now that the summer season is upon us we have to do something outdoors.

We thought of a small circuit and the challenges to overcome in order to have a driver's license flying broom.

We wanted to release at the end of the challenge the license itself !!!

Anyone have ideas or suggestions on how it can be realized?

Thank you so much ^^

Original prints arrived today. It literally broke me to carefully sever these pages from the (out-of-print) massive book of prints I bought. Haven't scanned these beauties yet, but couldn't contain my excitement :). Roll on weekend!!

YETI-RPF_zpsx82s1ruv.png

Was going to do this over several weeks, but once I started I couldn't stop! Gilderoy lettering needs some tweaking, plus I need to add the guide for the gold foil.

Very glad to have found the original prints too. Pics attached for comparison with online-sourced .gif version.

YWTY-Rpf_zpsqzq33vpv.png

YWTY3-Rpf_zpshjta286a.png YWTY2-Rpf_zpsg2azxxq5.png

Hey Everyone,

I've been working on a Droobles crest based on the stuff which was actually sold as a promo thing. Below is my pic (recreated) and a pic of the original version which includes the Harry Potter promo logo still found on the BertieBotts beans boxes sold here in Australia. I removed that logo and did a bit of tweaking to include some gumballs as a pic. If anyone has any ideas to remove that logo and what to put there then let me know and I'll tweak it a bit more. Otherwise this version isn't too bad and I did have fun making it.

There is a version online which shows the blue bubble gum as a fairy-floss style rather than the balls and I'll alter this to do that version next.

Ali B.

41gKuPuE+vL.jpg Droobles-Gumballs-AliB.png

Attachments

• Droobles-Gumballs-AliB.png
    Droobles-Gumballs-AliB.png
    344.4 KB · Views: 288
Hey everyone, as this semester winds down for me and I am getting ready to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida in a few weeks, I've been slowly coming back to a project I put on hiatus: a detailed, all-inclusive, free, downloadable version of the Marauder's Map (with optional inserts for the Room of Requirement, Chamber of Secrets, and the chambers to the philosopher's/sorcerer's stone).

While searching for images and information I found out about the interactive Marauder's Map at the Warner Bros studio tour in London and, although there are VERY few shots of it, noticed that the Quidditch pitch and some other areas are already included on that map. If anyone has any images of that interactive map that they can share for reference, I would very greatly appreciate it. I've tried taking screen shots from videos online, but the camera always seems to be moving too much to determine where things are supposed to be located (Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, for example).

Here's the only clear image of it that I have been able to find:
map4.jpg

I will be going to WWOHP next week. I know I've asked once before, but just to make sure is there anything that someone wants pictures or video of?

I've already made a checklist from the suggestions so far and definitely plan to take multiple hi-rex photos (and video for the Bellatrix poster) of each. I'll be checking back each day before I leave and will anything else to the list that you ask for.

Norbert, I don't have a a stand or anything for recording video, but I'll do what I can to take as still a video as possible.

Thanks to Norbert, Harryluna1, and Goldensniget for sharing the U-No-Poo labels and toppers. I finally made a display for them. The colors aren't turning out great in this photo. It looks better in person.

Attachments

• u-no-poo.jpg
    u-no-poo.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
I've already made a checklist from the suggestions so far and definitely plan to take multiple hi-rex photos (and video for the Bellatrix poster) of each. I'll be checking back each day before I leave and will anything else to the list that you ask for.

Norbert, I don't have a a stand or anything for recording video, but I'll do what I can to take as still a video as possible.

Check your inbox :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back