Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Great job on the prophet! Looking forward to seeing it printed out :D

I printed out a Quibbler issue today, this time with a cover that I scanned from the Page to Screen deluxe book set! The left issue is Monster05's Quibbler from a while back that I helped print a run for him. I printed the same interior for the new Quibbler for this one, so only the cover is different. Attached is the scan I made from the deluxe graphics book. My copies are printed on regular 11x17 printer paper and then trimmed. The paper is thin, and with the graphics on it, it actually kind of feels like thicker newsprint. I like this effect more.

Grainy iPhone shot below:

zjrwMNa.jpg

gbaRwy8.jpg

quibllerpotter.jpg

Attachments

• quibllerpotter.jpg
    quibllerpotter.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I have to end my three exercise book of Hogwarts. I have to use young exercise book of 23,5cm x 17cm, and some Canson drawing paper for the black band.
I have him adore, they return very well in my collection, in the end not need to buy the real from Minalima, those if are very resembling in the real.

jgf.png

Some views under various angles:

hfd.pnggggg.pngyujuj.png

To realize these exercise books, I have to use files to post on the shop of Minalima,
but also a file of Bfd for Ronald's exercise book. One thank you has Bfd for is divided.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ecl, thank you for sharing with us your magnificent creations Weasley Wizard Wheezes *-* and your Quibblers is Beautiful !
Or have to be this small round box?

Is it worth to buy this book-set for 450 bucks?

No, if you find three books of the same size, it is very easy to make them by that is even.
I am very satisfied with mine, I am satisfied not to have to buy them, but of them to have to make.
Well, the inside is not blank, but good which would be rather crazy to go to write inside ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my set from my brother as a birthday gift last year :D As for if it's worth the $450+, that's hard to say! It's an amazing set, and there is certainly great value if you're interested in the film productions. The monster book replica alone is really fantastic! So I guess it depends. Personally I think it would be worth it, if you like making props. As it's possible to scan quite a few of it to reproduce props at a high degree of accuracy. Great references too.
DAILYPotter, those notebooks look perfect. Nice work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

So I printed my Quibblers (Pasquim in Portuguese)
Not 100% accurate, just wanted to have some fun creating the pages :)

IMG_7459.jpgIMG_7468.jpgIMG_7471.jpgIMG_7472.jpgIMG_7473.jpgIMG_7475.jpgIMG_7494.jpgIMG_7500.jpgIMG_7452.jpg

I also made a Spectrespecs for the edition I'm still working on.. but again not 100% accurate.
IMG_7529.jpg

I'll possibly make the next edition with some anaglyph 3D features inside...Here is the Portuguese cover so far (HBP), the main illustration was re-made with watercolor pencils.
visualização pasquim 3 edição.jpg

Also a high res image of a cover for you :) Thanks
Quibblervitor01.jpg

Thank you Lynx099 for sharing your Triwizard Tragedies cover and Sonic Freak for sharing your Quidditch Teams of England and Ireland cover. Your talents and generosity are much appreciated!

Attachments

• HP Quid-Triwiz.JPG
    HP Quid-Triwiz.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 113
Wow, I have been away for a bit and when I come back all I can say is there has been a whole lot of awesomeness going on around here :) My hat is off to you all :)
I have just finished up a project and I wanted to share it with you. Although it isn't strickly paper prop I thought I would just put up a picture to show how I displayed a few things.
Photo1059.jpg
Overall I think it turned out ok. It was originally just a frame and I made the box and cubbies for the items and covered the inside with black felt. I "hinged" this shadowbox frame so that it can be opened in case I need to remove and item. It was just a very fussy project and I am very happy to have it done and move on to the next project LOL.

woozelmom, that is really cool! I always say that a display is just as important as the props/items themselves. Nice work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back