Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

There are so many talented people here, I don't check the threads frequently, but all I see from you guys is great! Keep up with all this awesomeness :D

I've been trying to design Quibbler pages now, I've done some pages with references to "catch the style" (nothing 100% accurate...) I'm focusing on creating new pages, like the Mysteries of Palmistry; Octopus powder; and Flying umbrella. Here are some previews, hope you like it :)

visualização o pasquim.jpg

Vítor

Barney, you are amazing! this is an awesome job, like your every other works! i cant find words sometimes to write how much i love the works you do :)

Vitor, i like your quibbler pages. i am sure it will be great when completely finished :)

Thanks Norbert, simple, potion, kid, lynx and cnc, I'm glad you are enjoying the posters and really appreciate the kind words, I'm quite overwhelmed by your complements.

I'm not going to be available for a bit so I thought i would share the last of the 6 Gringotts posters so you have the complete set (so far).

For me this one is the grand daddy of the bunch with lots of text and a great graphic at the top that i had to rework form the more well known Gringotts graphic.

Gringotts Poster - Advice  bfd.jpg

Hope ya likes it.

bfd

Attachments

• Gringotts Poster - Advice bfd.pdf
    619.2 KB · Views: 367
I just wanted to say hello and thank you. I've only been a member of this forum for three days, and in that time I found the Paper props subforum in the first half hour, and this was the first thread I opened...and I've been going through the posts ever since. I've gone backwards from here to about page 400 (which is April 2013) and been very impressed by the level of skill and artistry shown here. I'm going to try to use what I've downloaded to make my own props, but wanted to give thanks to the creators.

So thank you to - and I hope I'm not forgetting anyone: alib1149, bluebird, brasscello, DAILYPotter, decat, ecl, jhadha, KevinBGoode, LorduDesign, lynx0099, SchubroProductions, sonicfreak04, tainagrazina, TB-7021, and vitor potter, with an extra-large thank you to Barneyrfd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the bottles from HP and Star Trek,. I have lots of them so I though I would take on Gamp's Old Gregarious.

For those that don't remember Gamp's Old Gregarious is noted to be particularly disgusting. There is a one-hundred Galleon prize at the Leaky Cauldron for anyone who manages to finish a pint of it, a feat that had yet to be accomplised by 2014, about three-hundred years after its creation.

Let me know what your all think

Gamp.jpg

Has any one had any luck in finding and or making the fishy green ale label yet. Every photo I come across it is to small, you can find it a leaky at the park but no one has seemed to take photos of it yet

Thanks Ecl for the front cover and Barneyrfd for the spine graphics for Advanced Rune Translation!! Love your work and your willingness to share! Mine is a little rough around the edges compared to Ecl's but I have loved this book since its appearance in the movie.
Thanks so much!

Barneyrfd also thank you for the Pygmy Puff labels. My puffs aren't movie accurate but they were made prior to the movie from a picture I saw on The Leaky Cauldron that someone had made. I like them anyway. They will look great at this year's party hanging from the ceiling in their new cages with tags.

IMG_2490.JPGIMG_2483.JPG

Actually that looks quite fantastic! Nice work! It's a very unique look book isn't it? The pygmy puffs are awesome as well.

Hello! Thanks Barneyrfd and lynx0099 for your support, I'm making some progress on the Quibbler pages, they are fun to make, and I decided to print them on color, and as soon as I'm able to print it I will take some pics :)

This are all the pages I have made so far, some of them are based on the movie, but most are my designs, there's also a detail view of one of my favorite part...
There are 2 versions of each page, one in English and other in Portuguese, the cover inclusive..

visuali_pasquim.jpg
visua_quibbler02.jpg

Vítor

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back