Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey hello to everybody, I participate in a competition of Bedroom Harry Potter, can you you vote for me? Likes a lot me it in this competition. Here is the link to vote : http://pottershow.wix.com/concours-alohomora And I it is (Bedroom of Benjamin.L)

If the link does not work go here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17GexGXeUNRW96r7ITRIwil5qLM92EsAJtHM4i-e86-E/alreadyresponded

Thanks to all those who will make it :) !

Looked in on the site and voted for you, good luck.

bfd

I just wanted to share this. My company is doing a gift swap this year, so I thought it would be neat to wrap/box the present(s) as props.

I made a 3/4 version of BFDs boxing telescope. (I really need to find a better way to make the structure, it was really difficult to put together and still have it work like a telescope. (Hollow all the way through with a latch on the top) And I had to reinforce the levels with clear tape, but it is a gift and I'm sure the recepient will appreciate the effort. So not the most perfect, but it was fun, and part of the gift fits inside.

For the other box, I decided to make some wrapping paper out of the many logos and box packaging contributed here by many talented people. Thank you all.
I'll post what I have in the packages after they are opened.

20141202_210935_zps47odcm2k.jpg

Attachments

• 20141202_210935_zps47odcm2k.JPG
    20141202_210935_zps47odcm2k.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Looks good monkey..."the gift that keeps on giving"...lol

Have another Gringotts poster to share (2 of 5).

Gringotts Poster - Basic Vault bfd.jpg

Higher res attached.

bfd

Attachments

• Gringotts Poster - Basic Vault bfd.pdf
    362.6 KB · Views: 318
this is an attempt to replicate an actual page from the monster book of monsters I couldn't read the text on the bottom of the actual I got the picture from the troll page of "harry potter from page to screen" changed some fonts pasted in the info from the mountain troll page from the harry potter wiki and this is what came out hope everyone enjoys

View attachment troll of nadroj2.jpg

Last edited:
Another nice poster bfd, and nice work on the Troll sonic! I've always liked the Monster book pages.

By the way, I recently bought the Golden Egg replica from Noble Collection, and I have to say it's freaking awesome. It doesn't open up, but the finish on it is really nice and looks quite a lot like the original! I think it's one of the nicer replicas they offer.

Another nice poster bfd, and nice work on the Troll sonic! I've always liked the Monster book pages.

By the way, I recently bought the Golden Egg replica from Noble Collection, and I have to say it's freaking awesome. It doesn't open up, but the finish on it is really nice and looks quite a lot like the original! I think it's one of the nicer replicas they offer.

AWESOME I really want that along with other things like ravenclaw diadem. can u post a photo of it?

Sure, here are a few quick shots of it. It basically looks exactly like it does on the Noble site, and quite close to the original as well. It's not heavy, so I'm guessing it's hollow inside, but they say it's made out of resin. It feels tough and the gold on it is well done and appears to be resilient. I definitely recommend getting one as it adds a lot to a display. The darker reddish browns and greens they used in the recessed areas are well done too.

Photo Dec 05, 2 36 09 PM.jpgPhoto Dec 05, 2 40 03 PM.jpgPhoto Dec 05, 8 47 01 PM.jpgPhoto Dec 05, 8 47 07 PM.jpg

Sure, here are a few quick shots of it. It basically looks exactly like it does on the Noble site, and quite close to the original as well. It's not heavy, so I'm guessing it's hollow inside, but they say it's made out of resin. It feels tough and the gold on it is well done and appears to be resilient. I definitely recommend getting one as it adds a lot to a display. The darker reddish browns and greens they used in the recessed areas are well done too.

View attachment 412671View attachment 412672View attachment 412673View attachment 412674

awesome is it made of actual metal?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back