Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Geez, I go away for 2 days and I miss all the excitement.:D

Barney, I downloaded the Durmstrang ticket, since it's your and you said it's not finished, should I delete it from my collection?

@kidnamedrichie; looks very much like the '69 I had at one time only mine was red and a notchback, loved it.

@Bear; Although it's not the final version of the Durmstrang ticket and it's actually a pretty bad image you can certainly keep it if you like. And it is very considerate of you to ask. You've always been an exemplary member here on therpf and you've shown to be so again.

bfd

Barneyrfd I've never really been a car person until I started seeing the older American muscle cars. And I don't like the souped up ones either. Just a nice, clean paint job and interior and some big ass wheels. Lol.

Also, is your name related to the show, Mayberry RFD? I just realized what your name actual says. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job with the coaster lynx!

LorduDesign, that trailer is indeed super cool. I usually don't care much for the superhero movies, but this one looks pretty damn cool. Reminds me of when I was a kid and seeing these heros in the books, but alive on the screen. They've really captured the artwork!

Barney please, if you want to share i would like to see it. I just wanted to share the information of existence of a rare prop :)
Thank you so much for cleaning it in a better way :)

1.png

I've finished this a long time ago and now I wanna share with all of you because I think it's really cool :) Here you go, Lockhart's quiz.

P.S.: I haven't printed it out yet, but I guess a A4 paper is enough.

and thank you so much to people who share props with us. xoxo

Thanks lynx. This is a really great "hidden gem" from the HP universe.

Don't know if I cleaned it in a better way but I just tried to take out the resolution graininess and sharpen up the wording. I kept some "fuzz" around the edges of the different colors and graphics because this supposed to be a coaster and the edges between different graphics on coasters are never really that sharp. I also took the liberty of making a version that is a complete circle (to make it easier to cut).

3 Broomsticks coaster bfd.jpg 3 Broomsticks coaster round bfd.jpg

So again, thanks to lynx for contributing this nice piece.

bfd

Attachments

• 3 Broomsticks coaster bfd.pdf
    171.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 3 Broomsticks coaster round bfd.pdf
    166.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
hey everyone, I'm going to Universal next week to see Diagon Alley for the first time :) I'll be taking a lot of photos. If there's something specific you want me to get a photo of to help with replicating a prop let me know and I'll do my best.

Wow, lots of stuff going on here since I last checked. For some reason I am not getting my auto alert for new posts to the thread :cry Don't know why.

Lynx- Thanks for posting the Broomstick coasters!!! I have never seen them before.

Bfd- Thank you for doing a Broomstick coaster without the decorative edge. I have a scissor with that type of blade so it will be so much easier to cut out with the extra border width. Can't wait to see your Gringott's signs. You always pic the obscure props and I love that, thanks :)

tainagrazina- great job with the Lockhart quiz!

Magic Robot- Thank you for the offer of taking pics at WWoHP. I will give it some thought and let you know. Some day I am hoping to get there myself. I may be 80 years old by then but I will get there LOL. In the meantime, I will have to enjoy the park through other peoples eyes. Would love to hear your impression of things when you get back. I hope you have a wonderful trip :)

Many years ago, I worked at Great Adventure. I was a manger in the merchandise department. I worked there for 10 years and it kind of took the excitement out of theme parks for me but I have to say, if I ever moved to Florida, I would be in heaven to work in merchandise in the Potter universe :) Imagine going to work at Weasley Wizard Wheezes :love although, with all the great prop work done here, we all could probably have our own Weasley shop in our own homes LOL.

MagicRobot, you're going to love Diagon Alley. I was there end of September and it was just super fantastic. It makes the Hogsmeade part of the park seem irrelevant haha. Have fun! And be sure to keep your eyes open to soak in all the details, and there are a TON of details. Also, keep an eye on Grimmauld place; if you look long enough you'll see a familiar elf peaking through the window :D

1621822_10152532110673195_1730174137525120450_n1.jpg

MinaLima shared -coming soon- news. What do you think? Is MinaLima going to publish some of book replicas? i check out the picture and i see the tales of beedle the bard and advanced potion making too.

Unfortunately i cant get excited bcoz they were selling only cover picture of a book for 250-300 pounds. with the same logic, those books would be probably around 500 pound :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back