Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

So here is what I was able to work out for the Pygmy Puffs Tag. Based on this photo and using text from the T-shirts

Pygmy_puff_inside_the_cage.JPG

I was able to put this together.

Pygmy puffs tag bfd.jpg

But i still think there is a line of text above Miniature Puffskeins and a line below Peacefully Pet The Puffs but I can't make them out so this will have to do for now.

bfd

Attachments

• Pygmy puffs tag bfd.pdf
    354.7 KB · Views: 252
hey Barney the tag is great. thank you so much!! now i am gonna find a pink cage and print out the tag and then put my pygmy in it :)
thank you so much my friend.

Thanks ec, wooze and lynx. Glad you guys enjoyed the Pygmy Puffs tag. It definitely is a different one to most of the HP stuff you see. Sorry to put you through the trouble of finding a cage and a Pygmy Puff...:lol

bfd

Wouah @ TB-7021 Great work which you share us:) ! I like very much the Paintings of Hogwarts.
They are for me, the witnesses of the years which pass in the Wizard School. They have all a story
which their is clean, and which comes to enrich and to enlarge Harry Potter's world.

I have already more than 80 paintings of the Grand staircase and the Dumbledore office.
Your work is more than satisfying, the result answers has quite the expectations that I was made on the subject.
I deeply thank you for it, it is very kind and pleasant from you. Thank you #Potterhead !

Thanks! I'm also working on some drawings that you can see on the wall in the Leaky Cauldron.

Painting3clean.jpg

This one is cleaned up, the ones you see in the movie are old and damaged, but I thought it might look better when you add those effects after printing.

Painting3clean.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TB-7021,
Great job with your Leaky Cauldron wall art it turned out great and I agree, I think adding the aging and damage to the print afterward will only add realism to it :)

wow @TB-7021 your gryffindor painting and the leaky cauldron's are looking great. thanks for cleaning and sharing with us. they really look awesome!

Love the color on this Weasley & Weasley label I was able to cobble together. Not even sure what it is for. Salt tablets maybe??

Midnight Moon Madness label bfd.jpg

Again, the color is off in the image above. For some reason when I save the file as a jpeg it changes the colors. But, the pdf attached is the correct color.

bfd

Attachments

• Midnight Moon Madness label bfd.pdf
    341.7 KB · Views: 309
This was one of my favorite weasley labels barney. i am gonna make it :)

thank you very much for sharing :)

MidnightMoonMadness.jpg

Love the color on this Weasley & Weasley label I was able to cobble together. Not even sure what it is for. Salt tablets maybe??

View attachment 389049

Again, the color is off in the image above. For some reason when I save the file as a jpeg it changes the colors. But, the pdf attached is the correct color.

bfd

Another great label bfd, it looks spot on! And one that I've never seen before. Pretty awesome that new things still show up :D

Glad you like the Moon Madness label Lynx.

I had a few minutes so i thought I would fool around on the computer with the Leaky Cauldron picture TB-7021 graciously shared with us and came up with this aged version. I printed it out and put in frame.

DSCF5891red.jpg

bfd

bfd,
You never cease to amaze me!! I LOVE the Midnight Moon Madness label. I had never seen it before. I also LOVE the aging that you did on TB-7021's Leaky Cauldron print. It really looks very old and awesome :)

Thanks ec and wooze for your kind words yet again. After doing most of the more well known props I like finding the lesser known items created for the HP universe and trying to replicate them. There is just so much to work from it's almost endless and I love the old time vintage look of them. That you guys like them as well is just a little icing on the cake. Thanks again.

bfd

Nice work on finishing up that wizard drawing! Love that one; TB-7021 did a great job on that too. Between seeing all of these awesome new creations and visiting Diagon Alley in Florida a couple weeks ago, I really need to get back into doing more of these props! I ordered some pink striped bags that might work with the Midnight madness labels. I also trying to find some suitable boxes for some of the Weasley items. The Weasley store in diagon alley was too damn amazing and has motivated me to do some weasley items :D

A few pics from my trip (I have a lot more but have yet to upload them all). https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9QXUnzWyLPPc3N2UUNndnJRcmM&authuser=1. The funny thing is they had so many amazing things on display behind the windows, and all the cool stuff I wanted to buy weren't for sale, like the skelegro bottle.

Hey there everyone, I've been working on yet another side project but have hit an inspirational block as such, I am working on The Standard Book of Spells: Grade 1 and am struggling to decide on the layout of the incantation pages, here is an example of my best efforts but unfortunately I don't think it looks quite right, and my limited artistic skill is preventing me from furthering this design. Has anyone got any ideas? I'd really appreciate the communities support :)

Mansfield

Test.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back