Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks for responding Barneyrfd! I was simply trying to print it from Windows Photo Gallery and even tried tweaking the print preferences but nothing worked - they still look squashed. I tried bringing them into a word document too just to see if I could manipulate it there and save as pdf but it comes in squashed as well - it's a little bizarre because it looks great in the preview screen when I'm searching through the file folder...but when I actually open it the squashed file appears...

I've had this problem before too. try opening a new file in paint, then opening the squashed file, and copy-pasting it into the new paint file and saving it- that worked for me.

Hello everybody, Of nothing @wiirenet it is with pleasure;)

@Bfd Always a magnificent and excellent work of retort !

I wanted to know if somebody had a HQ version and a front view of this painting (on the subject of Quidditch) to post in the ward of Gryffindor.
If somebody in a scan or a photo HQ of this picture, I am a buyer, to add it to my collection of paintings of the Grand staircase of Hogwarts and Dumbledore offices.

Thank you in advance :)

hhhhg.pngharrypotter20a.jpg

harrypotter20a.jpg

hhhhg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to recreate the box of Sticky Trainers :)

It is of the most beautiful effect! It makes great good in my collection. Thank you @bfd for your sharing.

fgjnh.png

Hello everybody, Of nothing @wiirenet it is with pleasure;)

@Bfd Always a magnificent and excellent work of retort !

I wanted to know if somebody had a HQ version and a front view of this painting (on the subject of Quidditch) to post in the ward of Gryffindor.
If somebody in a scan or a photo HQ of this picture, I am a buyer, to add it to my collection of paintings of the Grand staircase of Hogwarts and Dumbledore offices.

Thank you in advance :)

Last year I took multiple photos of that painting and I tried to modify it so I could print it on canvas. This is the file I ended up with.

gryffindor-quidditch-painting.jpg

gryffindor-quidditch-painting.jpg

@DAILYPotter:your Sticky Trainers box looks good, thanks for sharing the picture with us.
TB-7021, nice job on the Quidditch painting, its look good enough to frame.

bfd

Wouah @ TB-7021 Great work which you share us:) ! I like very much the Paintings of Hogwarts.
They are for me, the witnesses of the years which pass in the Wizard School. They have all a story
which their is clean, and which comes to enrich and to enlarge Harry Potter's world.

I have already more than 80 paintings of the Grand staircase and the Dumbledore office.
Your work is more than satisfying, the result answers has quite the expectations that I was made on the subject.
I deeply thank you for it, it is very kind and pleasant from you. Thank you #Potterhead !

I figure I'd share a completed Bombastic box I had a done a while ago. I purchased the replica from the wizarding world Orlando, which had decent artwork on it, which I touched up and modified in an attempt to make it closer to the original. The bomb is pretty neat too! Not the greatest photo (the blue "Weasley" name on the bottom is washed out.) I got the box from Michaels, it's about 4" square. Printed the Weasley "W" on brown paper bag, cut it out, and then glued it to the top :D

ghwh5A.jpg

sign.jpg

I have been trying to clear this up but I have not had much luck anyone else out there that can give me a hand with this wound really help

@bfd, another awesome weasley product... i wonder do you have Penelope's purple pus sy cats products design? i really love it so much and would look perfect :love:$
i have a file on my computer full of your paper prop designs... if you lose some of them, your computer crashes etc. you can get them from me ... heheheh Lol :D

btw i am looking for clean version of gilderoy lockhart's orders and awards. my low photoshop skills wont let me do a proper one. if anyone has or know a source to find i would be very very grateful :)

Last edited:
Has any one done the Pygmy puff label yet?

btw about pygmy i have checked out the one's sold out in universal looks so toyish. i have bought a replica that looks much like the one we see in the movie on Ginny's shoulder. sorry for bad quality photos.

WP_20141008_17_53_44_Pro.jpgWP_20141008_17_53_59_Pro.jpgWP_20141008_18_04_15_Pro.jpgPygmy_Puff.JPG

if anyone is interested pm me and i can redirect you to seller :)

Glad you're enjoying the Weasley product labels.:)

As for Penelope's Purple Pussycats label, I was able to come up with this.

Penelopes Purple PussyCats bfd.jpg

Hopefully it's suitable for your needs. Don't know what's with the colour of the image above, it is not the same as the file I inserted. Maybe just something with therpf.

Anyway, I checked and the attached pdf appears to be the correct color.

bfd

Attachments

• Penelopes Purple PussyCats bfd.pdf
    240.1 KB · Views: 198
View attachment 386461

I have been trying to clear this up but I have not had much luck anyone else out there that can give me a hand with this wound really help

Caution_Cursed_brasscello.jpg

Mocked this up using Archive Ironlace, but it looks like the original either heavily modifies it or mixes it with another font. If anyone has an idea about a font that more closely matches the original, I'd be happy to go back and fix it.

@bfd: Love the label!

woooow i didnt know that you could be so fast oh. it looks great btw
thank you very much Barney, i am gonna make some pinky boxes now then and share them here :) :love

thank you so much again.

Glad you're enjoying the Weasley product labels.:)

As for Penelope's Purple Pussycats label, I was able to come up with this.

View attachment 386716

Hopefully it's suitable for your needs. Don't know what's with the colour of the image above, it is not the same as the file I inserted. Maybe just something with therpf.

Anyway, I checked and the attached pdf appears to be the correct color.

bfd

- - - Updated - - -

brasscello, thank you so much. the label looks great. thanks for sharing

View attachment 386732

Mocked this up using Archive Ironlace, but it looks like the original either heavily modifies it or mixes it with another font. If anyone has an idea about a font that more closely matches the original, I'd be happy to go back and fix it.

@bfd: Love the label!

@Lynx: you're very welcome, looking forward to seeing your finished boxes. Just be sure to use the pdf file so the color of the label is correct.

btw, I've also completed an attempted replication of the Pygmy Puffs tag attached to the cage in the shop but I only have a small image and can't quite make out the small writing on the top and the bottom of the tag. If you have a larger image and can send it to me I'll work on completing the tag.

@brasscello: nice job on the CAUTION sign.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back