Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here's my replicated Weasley Custard Pies label. I know has already been posted but this one offers the smaller side label, accurate fonts, cleaned up graphics and is a bit better resolution than the aforementioned one.

Custard Pies label bfd.jpg

bfd

Attachments

• Custard Pies label bfd.pdf
    375.4 KB · Views: 308
thank you for nice comments guys :)

barney, i have made a special weasley product file in my computer bcoz of you :) you are really awesome my dear friend. thanks again!!

thank you. btw i am not a dude :$ hehehe
it looks very nice. i am sure it will be great when finished. but unfortunately i am very bad at designing this kind of great things. thats why i am not able to help about fonts :(

Lynx-Love your display :) My things are still in boxes waiting to redo my craft room. Please be sure to share a pic of bfd's Oracle of Palombo. I am sure you will do a wonderful job putting the book together.

bfd-Love the Oracle of Palombo and the Custard Pies!! I am toying with the idea of making a prop pie and the box will just set it off nicely :)

Lordu-great work on the DP. Can't wait to see it all finished. :)

Thank you lynx and wooze once again for your kind words, I really appreciate your support.

@Lynx, definitely have more Weasley stuff on the way.

@wooze, what a great idea to actually put a prop pie into a labeled box, I love it!!!

bfd

Lordu,
Great cover :0) I do see a typo though. On the bottom line it should be Gnomes: Lucky and Loveable. You have a "v" where the "b" should be in Loveable.

Hi Everyone! First - all of the contributions made to this thread are amazing! I am currently putting together a Harry Potter Inspired Tea Time here in Miami and am truly amazed at the really excellent work you all have done! I am, however, printing impaired I think. I have tried to print some of the jpgs and they appear squashed no matter what I do. Is there something else I need to do? I've tried a couple of the jpgs including Luna's Lost Items and some of the text books and potion labels. The pdfs print fine but I've had no luck with the jpg images and have tried to see if there's anything on the thread but my keyword searches have not brought anything up...Thanks!!

Hi slayergrl and welcome.

Depending on what program you are printing the jpegs from it may be defaulted to some other printing setting than what you want. What program are you using by the way?? You'll have to go through the print page settings and make sure it is set to something like actual size or 100%. Also, I've found sometimes the jpegs attached to a post are the problem itself.

bfd

Did a little work with Unfogging the Future and came up with this.

Unfogging the Future 11 x 17 bfd.jpg
Again, not sure of the exact size but the proportions are correct and the file is large enough it can be adapted to any donor book as a wrap around or glue-on cover.

Don't print the image above, use the pdf attachment.

bfd

Attachments

• Unfogging the Future 11 x 17 bfd.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 517
Thanks for responding Barneyrfd! I was simply trying to print it from Windows Photo Gallery and even tried tweaking the print preferences but nothing worked - they still look squashed. I tried bringing them into a word document too just to see if I could manipulate it there and save as pdf but it comes in squashed as well - it's a little bizarre because it looks great in the preview screen when I'm searching through the file folder...but when I actually open it the squashed file appears...

@woozelmom thank you so much for kind words. i also need a redo bcoz i have changed my house and most of my stuff in boxes since i dont have a library to put them on. i design a proper shelf-library nowadays for books and especially for my hp collection. please share your photos when you are done with yours :) and yes i will print oracle of palombo, my next book will be (thanks to bfd once more. we would miss so much fun here without him)... the only problem is i make research before printing books about dimensions. i still coudnt find a source which would help me about size of this book. no movie screenshot, no exhibition photo etc.

@LorduDesign i love your quibbler so much. it looks like one from the movie :) keep up great work! aaand thanks for the letters too but second year letter'S link didnt work for me. and i have question, is hagrid's letter fan-made? you have made it? bcoz i really love it so much.

@bfd another great cover! i love book covers very much and you have made my day here again! thank you very much for sharing them here with us :) wonderful as always!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back