Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here's another Weasley Enterprises fireworks label - The Miraculous Mystery Mayhem Maker to add to the collection (hopefully, people are using these things).

Miraculous Mystery Mayham maker label bfd.jpg

As always, the attached pdf is better resolution.

bfd

Attachments

• Miraculous Mystery Mayham maker label bfd.pdf
    370.8 KB · Views: 274
bfd,
As always another fantastic Weasley product!!! I actually have a few things planned for Christmas presents using your designs. I will definitely share photos of my finished items but it will have to wait until after Christmas :0(

Thanks for the kind words wooze, lordu and harryluna.

The Weasley Wheezes labels are really works of graphic art IMHO. I don't know whether ML did them from scratch or used backgrounds they found and added elements to the backgrounds but they are things of wonderment for sure. Each one is full of intricate patterns and designs and tiny details that must have taken some time to complete. These replicas pale in comparison to the originals I'm sure, but they are not too bad for replicas. so I'm glad you're enjoying them. More to come...

bfd

bfd can you send me a Black Cat Letter or Formal Text Hand font?

edit: if you have Archive Mix Type font, can you uplodad it somewhere?

I don't mind sharing props but I never share fonts, especially commercial ones.

bfd

PS

In my opinion without sounding too harsh, if another thread has been opened specifically for font discussion, lets keep that discussion over there.

@bfd Good job mate! But Archive Mix isn't commercical ;)
PS What's book size you prefer for it? @Sonic Me too! because i already spend almost 1k on P22 fonts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bfd—Cool! do you print them out and cover books with them?

It could be a glue-on cover or a wrap around cover, whatever you choose. I'm not sure of the exact dimensions of the cover but the proportions are correct. If you do a wrap around cover just leave room for flaps on either end when you print.

bfd

wow barney. here it comes more wonderful stuffs and this time includes my favorite: book covers. i will certainly try it out today. Barney do you have an idea about dimensions of book? i make a research but couldnt find anything yet. thank you so much again. all of them are wonderful!!!

Barney your The Oracle of Palombo is about to take place on my display. i will share it once it finishes. it looks really awesome :) as you suggested i print it lighter.
meanwhile, triwizard tragedies i think turned out pretty well on my display :)
WP_20140923_16_24_25_Pro.jpgWP_20140923_16_23_45_Pro.jpgWP_20140923_16_23_36_Pro.jpg

Lynx; I'm afraid I don't know the dimensions of the Oracle book either but like I said, the proportions are correct so I guess it all depends what size of paper you print it on and the donor book you have to put the cover on. I'm guessing its smaller than the Tri-Wizards cover though.

And yes, your Tri-Wizard Tragedies cover looks really good on display. It looks like it is a laser print which I find gives a nice "sheen" to the printout.

bfd

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back