Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

WOW!!! Thanks very much for the kind words, lynx, wooze, potionmistress and jhadha. Really appreciate it.

I'm sort of back in the HP Universe groove so I've got a few more items to come.

bfd

Oh, sorry it didn't work with upload of PDF file so I upload it now View attachment 370480

Update: I've found very strange thing on one of HP Exhibitions photos. It's envelope of Gilderoy Lockhart's letter ;)
It's amazing! This gold foiling make it soooo... awesome!
screenhunter_22-sep-20-13-43.jpg

@diiego7; keep up good work, you will certainly improve yourself. there are great masters here, they can lead you about that :) very very good job :thumbsup
@LorduDesign; i was looking for a better solution version of this prop since a while and you had just made an awesome work there. exactly like the real one. i really love it and thanks for sharing it here. by the way the lockhart letters are so beautiful. i know a member who re-created, printed and shared them here but never shared the printable props :( infact i tried make myself once but i cant use photoshop properly so i just gave up. so they seem very very nice :)

delete

Attachments

• Mafalda Hopkirk to Harry Letter (1995) II.png
    Mafalda Hopkirk to Harry Letter (1995) II.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 282
  • Mafalda Hopkirk to Harry Letter (1995) II.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 246
  • Molly Weasley letter to children.png
    Molly Weasley letter to children.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Good stuff being posted. Nice tower daily, always like to see the paper props printed out and displayed.

Thought I would contribute the Travel With Trolls full book cover today. This is a pretty complex cover so it is not from scratch but I've managed to improve the image by adding correct fonts and graphics where they were not readable or fuzzy to come up with a pretty nice cover.

Travels With Trolls bfd.jpg

Not sure of the exact size but the proportions are correct so it can be printed any size. This a wraparound cover I believe so just leave a little extra on the ends when printing out.

bfd

Attachments

• Travels With Trolls bfd.pdf
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 515

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back