Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

barney thank you so much for Sticky Trainers Labels, great job as always. is there anything bad you make? no for sure :)

Lordu thank you for weasley labels. you are going to be an important designer for this thread it seems.

honoka, very interesting prop, i have not seen it till now. i love all kind stuff about knight bus. thank you very much

barney thank you so much for Sticky Trainers Labels, great job as always. is there anything bad you make? no for sure :)

Thanks lynx, appreciate the nice words but I assure you I have accumulated a very large "dead" prop pile of stuff that just didn't seem right over the years...lol
honoka, really like the badge, nice little item, good eye to catch it. The depth of the items the prop makers of HP movies have come up with always amazes me.

bfd

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Work Everyone!
DAILYPotter, the Advanced Potion Making cover is included in the Film Wizardry book, so it may not be from here.

I've been working on pages for Magical Drafts and Potions, and I hope to have it printed through Blurb like I did for the Standard Book of Spells.

Hello everybody :) Good job Barney for your "Sticky Trainers"!

The work of jhadha inspires me thanks to him of us amazed of a lot are tallent, I am put in worked on the pages of Daily Prophet.
In everything Props the DP is for me the most beautiful creation that Minalima is made!

IPOTDP.png

IPOTDP.png

Hey that etsy potions book cover looks familiar lol! It's the modified version I worked on for the replica I made a looong time ago. You can tell from the color as well as the more screen accurate "Potion Making" title (shadow and spacing mod, along with deleting the odd "-" found in the film wizardry version.) The film wizardry one is quite close to the screen one, but looks like the publisher tweaked it (maybe they don't want something exactly the same out there.) The book title in the wizardry version looks horribly wrong when you compare it to the original side by side. I basically untweaked it to make it more like the screen used one. :D But that one is actually my first version. I have another that's even more accurate.

Great progress work on the Prophet DailyPotter! Keep it up!

Barney, the sticky trainers graphic looks incredible! Nice to see your work again.

Lordudesign, nice Weasley graphics!

Honoka, That's an interesting idea making a knight bus badge. cool!

I'll have to look around this thread to see all the new stuff, haven't been here in a long time. It's nice to see new people here too.

Last edited:
Good to hear from ecl. The APM was one of your better ones to be sure.

I've been away for awhile myself and I've got more stuff coming but...not just yet...

bfd

Thanks @ecl For your compliment :)

Thanks @LorduDesign It is true that product Weasley is one of the best creations of Eduardo and Miraphora ;)
They are gods for us amateurs of Paper Props. I like their tallent and the only and magnificent works that they have to create for the legend Harry Potter !

I have to continue my page of Daily Prophet, I am very satisfied with the result which is very convincing :)

TDP.png

It stays in me to stop this creation a small insert completing below on the right, @jhadha Could you say what to yourself you wrote roughly title, surrounded with red? Thank you

DP Pages by jhadha.jpg

Afterward I wish to attack a cover of DP, with Umbridge :)

5_ic7fc.jpg

TDP.png

5_ic7fc.jpg

DP Pages by jhadha.jpg

Thanks everyone for all your comments!!
Now I'm working on the Daily Prophet for the first time.
It's difficult... but fun!

BTW I have a question. What is the font used for an article?
?5 ????.jpg

????????? 2014-08-25 18.42.45.png

Somewhere I came across this image of a blackboard in a classroom (at Hogwarts??) and decided to replicate it. Not sure why but here ya go.

Ordinary Wizarding Levels Blackboard red.jpg

bfd

Attachments

• Ordinary Wizarding Levels Blackboard bfd.pdf
    347.8 KB · Views: 407

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back