Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello Potterheads, me comes to post my new finds regarding portrait of Poudlard, in this particular case portrait in the Dumbledore office, and the tower of Gryffindor.
To note that I have to retouch the size of the portrait, they are of average quality, but them remain printable for medal recipient your bedrooms !

Armando Dippet.pngdfghh.pngdfh.pngfdghdfh.pngFive.pnghgdghhh.pnghhhhh.pngiu.png uçh.pngtyy.pngtrrrtr.pngtht.pngtgdrt.pngMinerva McGonagal.jpgjklmjk.pnguotpm.png

@DAILYPotter, thank you so much. they look great. thanks for sharing with us :)

here i share what i found on net. original prop of break with a banshee - gilderoy lockhart. we know its front very well but first time i have seen back of its cover:

gilderoy lockhart back.JPGgilderoy lockhart front.JPG

Hello to all, I returns here today to present you some finds concerning the paintings of Hogwarts :

It is about two unknowns of posting in Harry Potter - Studios Tour London.
The very famous Fat Lady seen in Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone.
Timothy the Timid and Professor Basil Fronsac, quite two seen in the Harry Potter video games.
A painting of Dumbledore to post everything at the bottom of the office and The stained-glass window
of the Mermaid to post in the Bathroom of the Prefects.

dfg.png gggggggg.pngdfgdg.pngffffffffff.pngftu.pnghhhh.pngl_mermwind01_evph_hpe4.png

I've been looking at photos of WWOHP Diagon Alley... It look amazing! here's a few paper props I found:
Celestina Warbeck Poster
Books on display at Flourish and Blotts
Daily Prophets
Eeylops owl treats

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (25).bmp
    990.8 KB · Views: 136
  • diagon-alley-flourish-blotts.jpg
    diagon-alley-flourish-blotts.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 119
  • New Bitmap Image (30).bmp
    707.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Celestina_Warbeck_poster.jpg
    Celestina_Warbeck_poster.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 153
  • potter-daily-prophet.jpg
    potter-daily-prophet.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 128
I've been looking at photos of WWOHP Diagon Alley... It look amazing! here's a few paper props I found:
Celestina Warbeck Poster
Books on display at Flourish and Blotts
Daily Prophets
Eeylops owl treats
I've seen the video of the celestina Warbeck show and it looks great. I can't wait to see it when I get there in november. I hope one of the talented folks here can replicate that poster. I'd love to have that hanging on my wall.

I've seen the video of the celestina Warbeck show and it looks great. I can't wait to see it when I get there in november. I hope one of the talented folks here can replicate that poster. I'd love to have that hanging on my wall.

Well, I'm not so good, but I just finished my replica of the poster. Enjoy it guys, I did my best :)

http://i.imgur.com/yfNA8Ns.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back