Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I bought this bubble bath for my daughter but I was thinking I could use it for an HP prop when it's empty. It's 8 1/2 inches tall and 5 inches wide. Any ideas? Would it would be too big for Amortentia?

Attachments

• 003-1.jpg
    003-1.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 99
[QUOTEI have one!!!! Not for sale though. It has my collection in it. Well most of my collection.

KevinBGoode had one/a few he was selling. Check with him.][/QUOTE]

Where did you buy yours????

I recently bought the Harry Potter: Page to Screen book collection, might I say that it is amazing and that I would highly recommend it to all big Harry Potter Fans! I might take some scans to upload to here!

This is my first post on this thread, but hopefully not my last. I just wished to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who make those amazing props ! I'll definitely use some of them and show you the result ! I didn't read all the 416 pages but a good part of them, and the index that was done will help me greatly.

So, once again, congrats and thank you for all the work and passion you put in this thread ! :thumbsup

I don't know if this is the right thread for this question but I'm making a mini quaffle replica and was wondering if anyone had the WWOHP version that could give me some measurements, specifically the diameter of the divots, the distance between the divots at the seam, and divot to divot halfway between seams. That way I can have a more accurate scale. Thanks, just found out about this site and am excited to see what others have made already!

(I prefer measurements in mm, but inches fine too.)

Last edited:
looks to me like it might be a custom job. The "y" in pygmy are both different as for the "f" in puffs / peacefully etc... i'm not sure though, could also be a variation of a font too.

I think it is a font that has been tweaked a bit. There is a web site where you can upload an imagine and it will scan it and give you suggestions for what the font might be. Some images work better than others and this one does not look like it would yield the best results, but the site could be useful for later projects too. WhatTheFont! « MyFonts

hi everyone, it's a little bit calm here for a while, surely this means every body is so busy on their works..
i try to obtain the blueprints shown in the model room of warner bros studio tour. i haven't been able to enjoy the tour yet, these photos are the shared ones mostly on flickr and i'm really inexperienced in photoshop. i hope so i will progress better works in time, and hope these ones will be usefull for you..iXwjLP2vKRT1e 3.pngIMG_1542 copy9.pnghogwarts blueprint4 copy3.png22.jpg

DSC07356.JPGThank you for posting this. I used it on the Hogwarts Express train I made to go outside my classroom. It was the perfect finishing touch! I am creating a blog of my classroom which I turned into Hogwarts (The Charming Classroom) and I made sure to give you credit for your work. Thanks again!

here is the other adjustments as much as i can do. if anyone have more photos of blue-prints, card board models shown in warner bros. studio tour london, that will be appreciated.

part-1

01.png06.png05.png04.png03.png02.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back