Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hp man: as said, just Download WinRAR, it's free- Google 'WinRAR Download'. There's lots of files, and a zipped archive like this is the easiest way to upload and download them. WinRAR is really useful, lots of things come as RAR and Zip files.

Monkey540: the dimensions of mine are about 15 cm high x 12.5 cm wide, and 1.2cm thick, about the size of JKR's published version, though a bit shorter (published version is 18 cm high). in inches: 5.9" x 4.9" x 0.4". I think the actual prop may be a bit bigger, and it's definatlty thicker.

Hey all,

I have been working on some more interior of Hogwarts Text Books. I have been focusing on The Standard Book of Spells: Grade 1 & Hogwarts: A History, the idea behind these samples/examples is to get a feeling for how both books would be set out and how much work would be required for each. Although finding the books theme is difficult, the hardest thing I have found is actually finding text to fill the pages, Hogwarts: A History is quoted in the books as being over a thousand pages long :/ So the reason I am posting these is to get a feel of how many people would be interested in a version of these books, the wouldn't make sense to read but they would look good at least, please leave some feedback, even bad feedback as it would be very helpful,

Hope you like them,

Mansfield9231

(p.s. Sorry for the low-res, avoiding too much plagiarism)

Example.jpgExample.jpg

wow decat what you do is amazing!!!!!!!! also thanks a million times for sharing with us. it is great to have your art works.

kevin i had no idea about existence of those stickers. you had done them perfectly. thank you so much for sharing with us. i will certainly print them out!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back