Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hello everyone,..its been along time to post here',..and im happy its still running...
well thanks to all new contributors well done!!
decat nice, you are going to create the inside pages of BAB book,..cool :thumbsup
hello juno,.thats nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Prehaps a very silly qeustion but does anybody have the daily prophet logo in high resultion? With shield? I could only find a low resultion online. And it would be very handy for my upcoming daily prophet page wich Im workin on.

Some previews of What I'm working on...

View attachment beedle sample.bmp
View attachment Proclamations sample.bmp

At the moment It's looking like Beedle will be done first. Although you can't read it, the text is the the actual text of the stories in a rune font.

I've done more proclamations than these, so far I've done all known ones from #1 - #45, they go up to #133! (although there are some large gaps in the numbers).

Last edited:
thank you very muce but when your find more pleas send me have you the love potion label in half round not the spuare
and i need som rockets not disturbler, whammy, wildfire, flamingo, voodo but all the rest and a godd uno-poo label

- - - Updated - - -

thank you very muce but when your find more pleas send me have you the love potion label in half round not the spuare
and i need som rockets not disturbler, whammy, wildfire, flamingo, voodo but all the rest and a godd uno-poo label

Hi guys! Great work everyone! BFD, I love your Hogwarts Express logos and Decat, can't wait to see the final products! Everyone else as well! I'm glad this thread hasn't stopped:lol I mean, why would it?

HL1

Here we have a contact sheet of Owl Post stamps as seen (as far as I know) only on the Artefact Box lids (Noble Collection).

Attachments

• stamp.jpg
    stamp.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 760
I wanted to show you guys a daily prophet I made about Umbridge. I wrote actual text for the stories. I used Kylelgr front and inside page for the He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named paper and then took the He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named stuff out and put in the other articles. I also used Jhadha's Flite-Rite ad and Fergus Fungal Budge ad, and Kylelgr's Owl Crammer ad. Please give me your feedback! Thanks!

HL1

Attachments

• Page 1 DP TbO.jpg
    Page 1 DP TbO.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 441
  • Page 2 DP TbO.jpg
    Page 2 DP TbO.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 374
Some previews of What I'm working on...

View attachment 259306
View attachment 259307

At the moment It's looking like Beedle will be done first. Although you can't read it, the text is the the actual text of the stories in a rune font.

I've done more proclamations than these, so far I've done all known ones from #1 - #45, they go up to #133! (although there are some large gaps in the numbers).

Lovely work, greatly looking forward to seeing them once completed.

It's been a while since I visited the forum. Nice to see that people are still working on projects.

Hello :) i found this site a long time ago but unfortunatly find myself having only looked at it a few times.
Im not extreamly good at graphic design so my props/attempts are usually terrible.
I have never actually posted one of my own creations so i guess that makes me a bit of a terrible lurker.
I would post if i was sure i would be critisized for it.
Anyway, i see alot of people are making 'The Tales Of Beetle The Bard' and i happen to have the book published my jk rowling.
I was wondering if anyone would like me to scan the pages of the book.
I understand if this has already been posted or if its unwanted :lol but just incase anyone wants anything from the book :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back