Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I am writing you to let you know that I do not know off the comment and tell you that I have had nothing with the site in question I put it just to show that some person does not interfere to the picnic work you have done and I find it admirable that you do. inconsitionnel because I am a fan of the harry potter know I did not want to make polemic

To all the amazing contributors to this site and others: I'm very sorry that others have chosen to take your work without giving credit. It's a shame that everyone is not respectful of the hard work that goes into making these props. I hope this doesn't sour your creativity because there are those of us who truly love and respect your work.

P.S. Wondering if anyone has made the Fred Weasley's Basic Blaze Box

BasicBlazeBox.jpg

Oh, this is such EXCITING news! I just listened to the Mugglecast podcast about it....soooo cool!!!!
Just think of all the new potential projects we can glean from it!
(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I'm so excited about the new film series toooooo! :D J.K. Rowling never lets us down.

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I've been too lazy :p I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU!!!!! to everyone in this thread. I started planning for my 21st Harry Potter party two years in advance, which is when I started my HP Craft Blog and joined this forum. Since then I have met a lot of amazing people who have made some truly amazing creations that they've been willing to share. I had my party back in June, and it was a big success and so much fun, so I just wanted to share some pictures! Everyone was saying how awesome the props were, so from them to me to you, great work!

I had to reassure guests countless times that I'd hardly done much at all, that most of the graphics were online for anyone to use and I'd just put them together. That said, I spent months collecting jars, boxes, books... in all, I ended up with around 24 potions/drinks, 7 books, 6 Daily Prophets, 1 Quibbler, 12 invitations... was all so worth the effort. I've been a bit lazy and neglecting my blog, but if you want to keep watching it, I will eventually post up more pictures and a full report of the day's events. (And yes, that's my broomstick cake in the bottom middle.)

Since then, I've been redecorating my room (hence the picture of the shelf in the bottom left), and making my Trunk! It's a miniature scale wooden one I found for $20. Not quite the proper steamer trunk, and it's supposed to stand on its bottom (it's got 4 corners that stick out at the base), but I wanted somewhere to display my Hufflepuff scarf, so I added in all the drawers and shelves entirely made out of cardboard and kraft paper. :) Still working on a way to make/place to buy little silver handles. This is modeled off Lupin's trunk and I'm quite happy with it. Still debating where/how to display the Boxing Telescope though, as it's so large and I wanted it to sit at the top just above the Weasley Wizard Wheezes shelf, but it doesn't fit :(

I'm also extremely happy with how the Skiving Snackbox turned out - took 3 tries to get it right. I've now got enough cardboard to make 2 more and I'm debating whether or not to make them to sell, but I'm not sure how much I'd charge, so I'd love opinions on that. :) [Closer Image] Once again, THANK YOU!!! For all the beautiful recreations you have all made. The party wouldn't have been nearly as fun without all the wonderful work everyone puts forward to this thread. My crafts certainly won't end here as I still have more spare books and jars to cover, and more ideas up my sleeve. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kylie's 21st - 143.jpg
    Kylie's 21st - 143.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 171
  • collage1_.jpg
    collage1_.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Hi Kylie

Glad you had a great party and people enjoyed themselves.

Just a quick comment on the selling the skiving snackbox. If you did not make it from scratch and are using someone else's item, then you shouldn't be selling it unless you have permission from whomever made/posted it.

@Hopeful: Who doesn't like a pumpkin headed scarecrow in a fancy robe...:lol Looks great, good start for your H party.

A HP world set in the late 1800's sounds perfect for more "vintage" styled props.

bfd

Last edited by a moderator:
All,

I am a new member here and just wanted to clarify.

Is it alright for me to use one of the images in this thread for my own personal use (Not for sale or profit)? I don't want to step on anybody's toes.

Thanks in advance.

I'm kind of fixated on the Hogwarts Express right now so I "paperized" the sign from the front of the train to go with the previous Hogwarts logo I did.

Here's an image of the one I mean.

HogwartsExpressfrontsignred.jpg

bfd

- - - Updated - - -

All,

I am a new member here and just wanted to clarify.

Is it alright for me to use one of the images in this thread for my own personal use (Not for sale or profit)? I don't want to step on anybody's toes.

Thanks in advance.

I don't have any problem with anyone using the stuff I post here for their own personal use, that's the reason for posting. I just don't want to see it for sale somewhere or being flogged off as your own creation.

bfd

Attachments

• Hogwarts Express Front Sign bfd.pdf
    124.2 KB · Views: 383
I don't have any problem with anyone using the stuff I post here for their own personal use, that's the reason for posting. I just don't want to see it for sale somewhere or being flogged off as your own creation.

No selling, I'm going to make a text book and a tablet case for my wife.

At lease that's what she said I was going to do. :D

Thanks!

Just a quick comment on the selling the skiving snackbox. If you did not make it from scratch and are using someone else's item, then you shouldn't be selling it unless you have permission from whomever made/posted it.

Barney, the skiving snackbox was one of the things I made from scratch by myself :) took several tries and failed attempt to get it right, but was so pleasing to see the end result come to life.

No selling, I'm going to make a text book and a tablet case for my wife.

At lease that's what she said I was going to do. :D

Thanks!

You know what they say, "Happy wife...happy life..." :lol:lol

See the previous page :) I don't think I attached the images properly but they're showing now.

In the mean time, I think I want to make some more Weasley products :D

Looks good Kylie, nice collection of stuff. :thumbsup

bfd

Kylie,
Great job with the Skiving Snackbox :) Weasley products are my favorite too so I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Bfd,
Thank you so much for another great offering!!!! I just appreciate all of what you have contributed to this thread. You never cease to amaze me :) I will be sure to put this to very good use ;)

I would also like to take a moment to thank the many other talented people that have given so generously of their time and talent to keep our thread going and growing!!
Woozelmom

Just to co-sign a bit of woozelmom's thanks...

I'm pretty new to the forum and haven't contributed anything to the rpf at all except a little HP Craft Project but I just wanted to say that all of you amazing creative people here inspired me to do even that. I have no real experience with Photoshop and all that so creating some of these paper props is a bit out of my league but you all inspire me nonetheless. I really appreciate all the time, effort, and creativity that goes into each one of the items ya'll have created and I'm apologetic that I can't really contribute but I'm so grateful to be able to take part in my own small way.

P.S. I just received my copy of Advanced Potion Making than mansfield9321 did and it is amazing. If any of you are on the fence about getting a copy it is definitely worth it!

A few more items for my HP Halloween party displays. Thanks to Norbert, Harryluna1, and Goldensnidget for the U-No-Poo toppers. Thanks to Juno for the Amortentia labels, PhoenixVader for the pimple vanisher labels and to Goldensnidget for the Wonder Witch product labels and the U-No-Poo jar label.

2013-09-19 02.42.54.jpg2013-09-19 02.43.26.jpg

Thanks wooze, I always appreciate your enthusiasm for the replicas that are posted here. I am happy that you can put the Hogwarts logo to good use.

The bottle collection looks great hopeful. Always amazes me how this stuff seems to come to life when it is put to use.

bfd

Wow Hopefulhp the scarecrow looks great! Are the bottom pumpkins real? I've been looking for fake ones for a while now.. never been able to find any here :/
Also really like the head :D and the new bottle's you have created. Very cool!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back