Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here is the Albus Dumbledore Discharge of Title and Status sheet I was working on.

DumbledoreDischarge001red.jpg

Fold it any which way you like.

bfd

Hi! This is my first post here, but I've been stalking this thread for a while. :) Just wanted to say that all the work everybody is doing is awesome!

I need 4 things to finish a gift for my sister but i dont find them.

-The letter of 1 year of Hogwarts
-The prophet complete (i saw some pages back the diary but i dont find the link)
-THE map
And this
i dont find it anywhere!
I want to make a suprise gift for my sister in christmas.

Thanks, i love this thread!

you can find all those items in the list here: http://www.therpf.com/f64/list-harry-potter-free-paper-props-rpf-155254/

except there are only front pages and a few other pages for the daily prophet, no one has shared a complete one yet.

Amazing, Barney!
Can't wait to print it out!
Tonks319, welcome to this thread! You will find pretty much everything you need related to Harry Potter paper props on this thread.

Alexander:lol

Does anyone know if you're supposed to take out the props in the Film Wizardry book, like the acceptance letter, and the quidditch program?

Thanks!

Alexander

Look what arrived the other day- My standard book of spells! I've finished it off with the cover from this thread. All the infomation is from Harry Potter sources, including the books, movies, video games, trading cards, pottermore, WB and JK Rowling websites, and the Book of Spells for playstation; I got most of the infomation from the HP wiki; everything on there is referenced, so I know where it came from. enjoy!

Last edited:
Look what arrived the other day- My standard book of spells! I've finished it off with the cover from this thread. I've also attached the PDF so you can all read it. all the infomation is from Harry Potter sources, including the books, movies, video games, trading cards, pottermore, WB and JK Rowling websites, and the Book of Spells for playstation; I got most of the infomation from the HP wiki; everything on there is referenced, so I know where it came from. enjoy!

well done decat

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back