Iron Man Mark IV - Update on pg.4

Beast Mode

Hey all, after a few weeks lurking i have finally figured out what i think i want to do lol. Acquired a helmet from a good friend to paint. Going to be building the rest of the armor through pep using Robos files. Wish me Luck

Photo1005.jpg

Last edited:
re: Iron Man Mark VI (WIP)

good luck on the build it is the same one I am working on now ... look forward to your progress ... bucket looks nice from this image ... you should take a few more without the lights on

bout time you start a thread,if you find any of the files to small ill be glad to scale them up or down if you need.good luck

sincerely
Kevin C.

edit: i guess i dont have room to talk,im almost half way done with mine and i havent started a thread either

Thank you so much halo, i think i may have to take you up on the scaling....im a bit worried about the arms being a bit big....

Hopefully this pic shall suffice, sprayed on some primer earlier.

Photo1007.jpg

the arms a little big for me,but then again im 140 lbs,it just means i have to use a bit more padding for it to fit

That is a sweet lid. Looking forward to seeing the final paint job and also looking forward to seeing your own PEP. Good Luck

the arms a little big for me,but then again im 140 lbs,it just means i have to use a bit more padding for it to fit

Thats what i was considering to do, but wouldn't all the huge armor pieces just just look clunky once worn?

@Mykii, thank you dude, peps are scary haha.

Now a layer of metallic silver.
Photo1008.jpg

Last edited:

I think with most pieces that if the whole suit is scaled to around the same size it won't look crazy bad. But it definitely best to scale to your own size so you don't look like a shortened/fattened version of Stark :p

im keeping mine default scale and they seem to fit most of my body,my arms are the only ones that i need to add a bit of extra padding

Dang that is perfect, im 145 lbs :] I am a bit more relieved now lol.

More updates. Note: i started painting this in the early morning haha. I apologize for the crappy cell phone pics.....my camera has passed away.
Photo1009.jpg

the photos youve been taking look great,when do you plan to start peping?

Ive completed half of another helmet so far, both of the hands and plates minus the fingers. Just now have started working on the chest....You gotta post up your stuff too man!

and i have to redo my helmet,i resined the inside by accident instead of resining the outside first and then fiberglassing the inside last

No offence to Halopep and you Beast Mode. But saying you both weigh the same and expecting the suit to fit is like saying Yao Ming would fit into the same suit build for Robert Downey Jr. It just isn't going to happen. It is all about the height as well as weight.

For Instance, I am just over 200 lbs and 6'5 in the boots I am using. Now, I have a 40 inch chest and a 37inch waist.

Now lets say another guy weighs 200 lbs, but he is 5'10. For him to weigh the same he would have to have a large waist size.

Sorry if this seems like I'm having a go. :p

well i have a 34 in waist and a 37 in chest,and you also have to account for the under suit which will add some thickness

well i have a 34 in waist and a 37 in chest,and you also have to account for the under suit which will add some thickness

Danggg my waist is like 31 and my chest is the same as yours luckily haha. I gotta give you like a trophy or a sack of gold coins after im done with this.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back