Black Hawk Down - Durant Helmet and Sanderson Helmet

LDR

Sr Member
I thought i'd take some photos of my latest Black Hawk Down props.

First up is Durants helmet.

This was also used in the Green Zone. They changed the mic for a newer one, and added a black covering to the foam liner. Also they plugged the hole at the top with rubber.

Inside has the names JSinc, and Durant. There is some damage to the night sight holder, I do not know if this was done in BHD (when he chucks his helmet) or in Green Zone.

I'm not sure if it had a visor at all in BHD as its not visible, the visor currently is up as far as it goes. So i think they might not have had one at all on BHD.

Its nice to match up the scratches while watching BHD!

Second is Sandersons helmet. I bought this recently from another collector.

A nice piece, with the drawing pins on the front, and his name inside:

My BHD collection is getting bigger!

I also own:

Kowalskis full uniform inculding webbing.
Wilkerson - Delta Medic - Full uniform including webbing and pack.
Kurths helmet
Durants armour (which was re-used on Tears of the Son, and has both characters names)
Grimes webbing, and grenade waistcoat.
Pillas webbing (uniform arriving soon)
Shughart - uniform
Gordon - uniform.

Hope you all enjoy the photos!

Lewis

Here's a recent version of that helmet. It was for work, but I never used it at work (we still have to use the heavy Kevlar helmets with the face shields) so it is an alternate biking helmet for nights. The front of the helmet has a mount for the monocular night vision device. Pretty cool, you can shoot with it on.

TacHelmetFront.jpg

TacHelmetRight.jpg

ProTechTop.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back