Spenser Gifts 24 inch Tiffany doll Customization project WIP

D

Detale78

I decided to buy Spenser Gift's 24 inch Tiffany doll. With the overwhelming success I got on my Chucky doll (which is now sold) which I also customized decided to do a complete makeover on Tiffany as well. As with the Spenser's Chucky I find the clothing is great but the sculpt and paint along with numerous factors make it not very accurate at all. I started by chopping off all her hair. Followed by repainting the entire skin tone more bright. I cut out the painted eyes and replaced them with 24 mm glass green eyes in the oval shape. I added upper and lower eyelashes. A 20 dollar platinum blonde wig and did my best to create the black roots. I redid her eyebrows along with an complete repaint on her lips. This is still a work in progress and the face will need some touchups as well as glossing the lips and mouth area with epoxy resin to give it the wet look. I removed the arms and are looking for some with more realism to them as Spensers were to straight. Also I removed the lower plush area on the legs and crotch and hope to replace them with vinyl legs so her garter can show. This has been a labor of love also given me something to work on in my spare time. Please leave some feedback or suggestions.

Spenser's Doll (shown as sold in the stores)

00655803zooma.jpg

My custom work:

DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0433.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

That is bloody great! I can hear Jennifer Tilly when I look at that doll..........some could say that means I have issues BUT I put it down to your attention to detail! Excellent job.

Whoah, that's awesome. I've seen the Spensers doll but thought it looked crap. With a repaint and altercations it now looks great!

I was so inspired by your mod that I bought myself one to go with my modified Chucky.

So, how did you install the eyes? Did you have to cut open the back of the head and install them from the inside?

How did you do the tattoo? Is it some kind of transfer or water slide decal or did you hand paint it?

Hi there :)
I'm a new member and the site will not let me message you yet. I was wondering if you could email me at bloodlust36@gmail, I would really really love to commission you to customize my Tiffany doll. If not its alright, kind regards :)

I decided to buy Spenser Gift's 24 inch Tiffany doll. With the overwhelming success I got on my Chucky doll (which is now sold) which I also customized decided to do a complete makeover on Tiffany as well. As with the Spenser's Chucky I find the clothing is great but the sculpt and paint along with numerous factors make it not very accurate at all. I started by chopping off all her hair. Followed by repainting the entire skin tone more bright. I cut out the painted eyes and replaced them with 24 mm glass green eyes in the oval shape. I added upper and lower eyelashes. A 20 dollar platinum blonde wig and did my best to create the black roots. I redid her eyebrows along with an complete repaint on her lips. This is still a work in progress and the face will need some touchups as well as glossing the lips and mouth area with epoxy resin to give it the wet look. I removed the arms and are looking for some with more realism to them as Spensers were to straight. Also I removed the lower plush area on the legs and crotch and hope to replace them with vinyl legs so her garter can show. This has been a labor of love also given me something to work on in my spare time. Please leave some feedback or suggestions.

Spenser's Doll (shown as sold in the stores)

00655803zooma.jpg

My custom work:

DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0433.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!
Pictures are not working

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back