Star Wars Chronicles

This Part!!! Best pic I have of it!

Attachments

• vaders mystery part.jpg
    vaders mystery part.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 318
Got my copy yesterday and love it, everyone on this forum should own it. If I had one disappointment with the book it's the lack of Red 6 and Red 10 ( or whatever the unpainted model on the table turned out to be) it doesn't even have the one good shot that's been around for years. And only one table picture I was hoping for a high resolution version of the one with Red 4 and 12 in the foreground. Also none of the ESB and ROTJ Y and X-wings were included. I keep hearing there's so much more X-wings stuff, it's been 40 years where is it?

Also none of the ESB and ROTJ Y and X-wings were included.

ROJ Y is on P.130 and P.131 which are black and white photos. I'm very happy with the book too, but I was hoping to see a lot more photos when filming the movies. Some of the color photos of the studio models in the new chronicles were taken around 2010 by John Knoll according to the book.

Last edited:
From the description its a compilation of pictures / commentary of built / painted Bandai Star Wars models

Product description

Introduction

Bandai "Star Wars" Plastic model series and a book on How to articles are published finally.
Content from the "Episode 4 / A New Hope," which is referred to as a "classic" in the same series
recorded in the center vehicle, Droid, give an example of such a character that appeared in the old trilogy to "Episode 6 / Return of the Jedi."
All of these examples are masterpieces and they are wonderful things that have been decorated with electric lights.
It is packed with a cool model "Star Wars" plastic model.
Also manufacture the way photographs not only include abundance, is referred to as a "prop model",
recording photo was used to actually shot model also because it is abundantly me,
Upon to produce a plastic model series of Bandai, that would be helpful No doubt.
With this one volume I can see all of Star Wars.
Contents (From "BOOK" database)

Prop model for photographing included. Among the "Star Wars" plastic model series released from Bandai, the former trilogy with the most fans, "Episode 4 / New Hope", "Episode 5 / Empire Strikes Back" and "Episode 6 / Return of the Jedi" Character / appearing in the vehicle / production guide squeezing guide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back